Punishment?

Addy was scared. that was a fact. She should have never gotten into that car, now she was stuck in this house with this perverted man! A perverted man who at this moment has her laying on his lap and who is beginning to pull her pants down. She didn't struggle, as she was in a vulnerable position. She felt him begin to rub her behind. She had no idea what was happening when it happened. 

SPANK! The man's hand came down onto her ass. What the actual fuck?!? Then again, she was spanked. The whole time he kept quiet. By the time he was done, Addy counted 15 spanks. Tears ran down her red face, and she felt the fire in her go out. 

"Aww Baby I am sorry, Daddy had to, you have to learn."

"Why? Why do you call yourself 'Daddy'? I am not a baby?" 

" I will explain everything as soon as we get some smoothing cream on that red butt of yours" She nodded her head. It really hurt. 

He applied the cream and carried her down some stairs. She didn't run,  as she knew she had to wait for a moment her would least expect it. 

"Now Addy, I know you have questions but I am going to explain, afterward if I have still not answered your questions you may ask. Is that clear?" She nodded, "Good now listen. You are my baby. I am your Daddy. You are to act like a baby, this means you will use your diaper, talk like a baby, eat like a baby, and think like a baby. Do you understand?" At this, she shook her head no. "Why ever not?"

"I am not a baby. I am 16! I am a woman!"

"You are a baby. You are my baby."

"I just want to go home." Even though home really wasn't an option he didn't need to know that. 

"This is your home." Addy just humphed. "Now, there are some rules you need to follow. A good baby is a baby who gets treats. Okay so here are the rules:

1. Always Call me "Daddy"

2. Babies don't walk, so you don't walk

3.Speak like a baby

4. You just always wear your diaper. You will also use it for peepee and poopoo

5. I will feed you, you will not feed yourself

6. There is NO running away. 

"If you do any of this you will be punished. Punishments include spanking, timeout, etc. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"That's a good girl. Now let's get you changed and ready for breakfast."

He brought Addy over to the changing table and laid her down. He grabbed her hands and stapped them in above her head. She now could not do anything from stopping him from changing her clothes. He took her pants off and checked her still dry diaper. He tsked and went to the closet next to the table to retrieve clothes. He came back with what looked to be a onesie. He put her feet in and began to zip her up. He undid the straps and took each arm and put them through the armholes. He zipped her up and picked her up. She didn't have the fight in her right now so she just let it happen. She figured she should eat something and gain her strength.