Breakfast

He picked her up and carried her out the door. The house was much bigger then she would have imagined. She was carried down a flight of stairs and into a wide open kitchen. She spotted an adult-sized booster seat, that is when she began to freak.

"Can I please not eat in a highchair? I am really able to sit up and not make a mess on my own."

"Silly Baby, you cannot do anything on your own. You cant even pick up your sippy cup, you need Daddy's help. "

He sat her down in the chair and before she could make the move to get out, he placed a tray trapping her in. He knelt down and strapped her legs to the chair for seemingly extra precaution.

"Now, would baby like apples or strawberries and bananas for breakfast?"

"Apples I guess." Addy knew that this was less than ideal, but at least she would be getting some real food.

He went back to the counter and she heard a pop. He came back with a spoon and a jar of baby food.

" open wide baby. Here comes the choo choo train." Addy kept her mouth closed. She was expecting an apple. Or at least apple slices. What was this?

"Baby, if you don't open up Daddy has ways he can make you eat." Addy wanted nothing to do with the mush in that jar. She just shook her head.

"If on the count of three you haven't opened your mouth, you won't like what will happen. One..." Addy refused," two..." still nothing." Three." He grabbed her nose and held it shut. He was blocking her air! All because she wouldn't eat?!?

It all became to much for her. She had to open her mouth. But when she did, she was greeted with a mouth full of goup that had the slight flavor of apples.

"See baby. Now was that so hard?" He smiled at her.

He had no idea.