Sequel Announcement

I will give you lot the same message I gave the good people of FanFiction:

Hello, all you wonderful readers of La Chatte Noire. I have one, final, last comment to make to all you marvelous people.

I love you all a lot. So much, in fact, that that is nowhere near the end of the story. There is to be... A SEQUEL!

You may all say that I am amazing now and begin bowing down for me.

I'm kidding. But in all seriousness, there is a sequel in the works. Granted, the entirety of the plot is yet to be ironed out, and there are a few complications, but it is coming.

For those of you who are wondering; NO. The sequel to La Chatte Noire will not be following the plot of Love Never Dies because I refuse to acknowledge that LND ever happened. It will have my own plot and my own ideas, and frankly, they will not be going to NYC because that's just... no. So no Erik/Meg feelings at all, and Raoul is by no means a drunkard or a gambler, nor does Erik ever have sex with Christine to produce a child. Those things will not be featured.

I will not reveal when the first chapter is to be posted, nor will I reveal the plot in any way, shape, or form. Mostly because I do not entirely know.

I apologize, but my summer is to be VERY busy after the 2nd of July. I am beginning filming on a movie that we are making this summer the Monday following that day and so will have little time to write. As it stands now, I am working on Costuming and Makeup designs before we begin filming and we go shopping for costume stuff in two weeks time. This means that if the sequel is to be started before then, it may be just a tidbit at a time. I hope to try to write it again, and I hope I will have time amongst all my other needs and projects to write the sequel for you. It may not be as long as the original, and the characters have changed in their separation, but let's hope that all works out well, huh?

I love you all very much, and I hope you're all excited for the sequel!

- Emmy

In My Darkness: La Chatte NoireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara