Daddy

Peter's friends: *talks about how Tony Stark is Peter's sugar daddy*

Peter: Guys. That's-that's gross. First, he's my boss and second, we're never going to be together.

One month later

Peter @ his friends: Guess who called me Daddy last night.

A/N -4/5/18
If you go to AO3, this ship is filled w/ sugardaddy!Tony.

((Just me sharing. Long and not important so you can skip. If you do read, comment about how you see think of it))

I'm not fond of the daddy kink or sugardaddy but I can get where people get it. Tony being rich and Peter having money issues, also, I saw someone point out on Tumblr the big difference in Peter's room between in Civil War and Homecoming and concluded that Tony bought stuff for Peter.

A year ago, I stumbled on a multiple slash fic where one of the characters has a daddy kink. In that person's pov, to him the daddy kink is a bit different than everyone else's. I think it went like, he doesn't receive any love from his real father or something and that idea of daddy kink kinda stuck on me. From what I found (I didn't do real research, notify me if I'm wrong) Tony doesn't have a good relationship with his dad.

So, sugardaddy!Tony and daddy!Peter anyone? That's so confusing @ me