Aggressively caring you

Peter, texting Tony from college: I'm sending good vibes your way. They're coming. There's nothing you can do to stop them.

Tony: This is the most threatening way I've ever been cheered up.

A/N-26/9/18
You still would want to support your boyfriend even when you've drown with work and exam.

Imagine: Tony was depressed and wanted to contact Peter but was unsure because he didn't want to bother Peter when he's busy with college. In the end he chose to text him. Peter replied seconds after and they started to send back messages.

I imagined Tony looking very happy as he send that last text, grinning to himself about how bless he is to have Peter in his life and as his boyfriend.

I finally have the inspiration to update this book. I'm baffled how much this book is receiving attention. Every week, I would check this app and got notifications of this book. Thank you so much everyone, if not for you, I would have put this book in hiatus much much longer. Also, thank you so much for 5.5k views!!! I'm so surprised, the last time I checked we were nearing 3k, I'm just, wow. I'm planning to update this book at least once a week unless I'm facing exams or busy with assignments.