Flyers

Rhodey: *sees a 'have you seen Peter Parker' flyer on Tony's work desk*

Rhodey: [worriedly] Is Peter missing?

Tony: No, I just think everyone should see him because he's gorgeous.

A/N-9/5/18
The tower is covered with flyers, in and out.

This book has over 200 views and I want to thank everyone for reading this. It had only been a week and already received many views. I know this ship is look down upon either because of the huge age gap or the mentor/protege and father/son relationship. So the likely reason people didn't comment or vote on this book is because they didn't want other people to know they read this ship and I understand that. I'm also like that so that's why I conclude like so.

I'm happy that all of you are reading this. When I tried to search the starker tag and didn't found any that I want to read. They are either in different language, daddy kink (I explained in the first chapter that I'm not fond of the ship), underage sex (not that I'm looking down on people who writes/reads them, just not my preference), or just not to my liking. Again, I'm not looking down on anyone, they are just not my taste, I even tried reading a few despite it. (I realise if there's someone out there who's like me, stumbled onto this book only  to find the first chapter is Daddy, lol. Can't change what's in the past so embrace your mistake) This is just me posting humorous/romantic stuff depending how I see their relationship would be like. A play with the little things I know about them.

I want to say thank you again for reading this book. Look at that ranking! I'm so proud. Let's aim #1 on the Starker tag!!!

Also, if you're a fan of this book contents and spideypool, then let me give a good news for you;

introducing Spideypool version of this book by yours truly~ There's only one chapter so far but I'll get the hang of it

introducing Spideypool version of this book by yours truly~ There's only one chapter so far but I'll get the hang of it. It won't be updated daily like this book but I'm still aiming it to be in top 50 of Spideypool tag. (Note that the Spideypool =shorts= won't be based on the movies but instead a marvel comic book titled Spider-Man/Deadpool. Check the comic out if you're interested to read the bromance between this two).