Scenting/Marking

Peter, rubbing his scent on the furnitures: Scenting.

Peter, stroking the walls (and ceiling): Scenting.

Tony: Peter, what are you doing?

Peter, rubbing his cheek on Tony's chest: Scenting.

A/N-13/5/18
My current most favourite Starker fan fiction just updated and I need to write this.
The name of the fan fiction is Starker Resolutions by dela_chaisse on archiveofourown.

It is really nice. Slow burn, nothing sexual in early chapters (and it is cause we're gonna die slowly just so we can see them feel attracted to each other and pretty sure it will be an instant kill when they confess/kiss. Slow burn is the best kind of torture *waiting for a high five*). Protective!parner (and it's even an instinct for him(Peter), omg just kill me). Comforted!partner (you will feel it if you read it and I'm here squealing into the void). It's an alpha/omega thing btw, which is something I'm not interested in but this fic is an exception. With alpha!Peter and omega!Tony, surprise? It's actually really great. Instead of seeing an omega in heat like most fic starts with, you will have a strong, idolised person who is also a depressed man but is trying to get better. Also, just imagine their behaviour like animals: growling when a person approaches their partner, glued 24/7, scenting, etc. And lastly, it regularly updates, like almost daily. That's amazing. Kudos everyday.

I hope the author sees this because I want to say thank you for writing this fic and I hope to see the end of this fic.