You need to be this tall to date me

16 years old Peter: Mister Stark, there's- there's something I want to confess. I-I love you. I know you won't think the idea of us but please give me chance to go on a date with you.

Tony: Try again when you're taller than me.

A few years later

18 years old Peter, looming over Tony: How about now?

Tony, looking unimpressed: *looks down at Peter's feet to see him wearing platform wedge*

Tony: Nice try, kid.

A/N-8/5/18
Imagine how many cartons of milk he drank for the past 2 years to discover he couldn't grow taller.

I found it amusing for making Peter wearing girl's shoes instead of normal shoes with high heels. Probably someone's idea after seeing Peter's dilemma.

*Bonus*
Tony: It looks great on you by the way.

((skipable below))

So, boys stop growing when they're around 16-18 yrs old and Tom Holland, who plays as Spider-Man is 21. If we to use Tom's height progress, Peter won't grow any taller unless we use the idea that Peter in Homecoming is 15 and that he could still grow taller.

Also, I tried to look up at their height after writing this and

they're like, 1 cm apart

they're like, 1 cm apart. The idea of Peter being taller than Tony in the future is more achievable than I thought. Height gap relationship is my cup of tea.