Sleep inertia

Peter, walks into the living room, half asleep: Morning...

Tony, holds out a mug of coffee: Morning, Peter. Coffee?

Peter, takes the mug: Thanks.

Peter: *peck on Tony's lips*

Tony, frozen: ...

Everyone in the room: ...

Peter: *walks out with mug of coffee in hand*

Sam: What just happen? Was that suppose to be a secret or-

A/N-2/6/18
This chapter was inspired by a series called 'The Soul Stone' by ai08 on ao3.

The story took place after Infinity War and everyone who turned to sands came back, except for Peter. In 'Everlong' it shows that Peter is currently hoping from one dimension to dimension. An idea crossed my mind that in one or several recent dimensions, he was together with Tony of that dimension (it did said it took 8 years for Peter to finally get home, and Peter wouldn't be underage). So when he is finally home (his dimension) his habits and feelings for Tony is still there and unintentionally makes things akward. By the way, this idea was before the release of chapter 2 of 'Everlong' and chapter 3 of 'Once and Future'.

Aah~! This story is gold! There's a few ideas I had that I want to share so much!

I recommend reading it. It's just, amazingly beautiful. The feelings both Peter and Tony have to endure during those 8 years/9 months. The author wrote it such a way that I couldn't help to feel my heart clenched for them. Those feelings of anguish, regrets and hopelessness written shortly and yet still sends out the characters current feelings to the readers without too much details of it.