Chapter 3

Lee Daehwi's POV 

One week passed like nothing. I stared at my wrist again. 'Why is it like this? Who the hell would ask me to be her/his princess? I'M A BOY for goodness sake.' For one week straight, i questioned myself like this without getting a single answer. I sighed for the nth time today. 'Oh wait, here comes the demon..'

"Hello, your Highness." He smirked.

"What do you want Bae Jinyoung?" I raised a sigle eyebrow. He just sat infront of me. We're at the library at the moment.

"Why are u so formal? Don't call me by my full name." 

"It's a matter of respect, and i believe we are not close to begin with so i won't call you by your name." I looked at him and then i continued reading the book.

"Eh? It's such a shame you've grown to be cold. I remember the name you called me when we were young, what is it again? J-jin.. Ah! Jinyoungie!"  He laughed.

"SHHH--SHUT UP!!" I threw him the book i was reading. "HAHAHA-- YOU'RE BLUSHING AGAIN!" He shouted. I held my face. "NO, I'M NOT!" we continued bickering until lunch break.

◇Cafeteria◆

"Hey, Don't you think Prince Lee Daehwi and Prince Bae Jinyoung seem to be close nowadays?"

"I know right?! Their rivals tho?"

"DUH, their not rivals! Their kingdoms are!"

"But what are they then?"

I heard a group's conversation behind my back.

For some reasons, we ended up eating lunch together. It's not something new though. Ever since he transferred here, we always lunch together. I just realized we're always together. 'Are we friends?'

"Hey Daehwi, i know i'm handsome but you don't have to stare at me for so long. What are you thinking about?" He asked and then he continued eating.

"Are we friends?" He almost choke on his food.

"W-why did u ask?" He managed ho say before drinking his water.

"I just realized we've been together ever since u transferred here, we even eat lunch together everyday at school. And they were talking about us...." I looked down at my food untouched.

"Well.. If you ask me, i'm fine with being friends with you." I looked at him.

"But our Kingdoms' are rivals though?" 

"So what? It's not our fault anyway. And i never stopped being your friend ever since our Kingdoms split up. Ugh, never mind. You hate me anyways." He got back to eating. I ate my food too.

After finishing our food we walked to our classroom without talking to each other, and then the class started again. I decided to write him a letter because we can't talk while on a discussion. I crumpled it and threw the crumpled paper to him and he catches it.

Bae Jinyoung's POV

Daehwi threw me a piece of paper. I opened it and saw it was a short message. It says,

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

To: Bae Jinyoung.

Sorry for suddenly asking that question earlier. I just wanna say that the thought of being friends with you isn't bad at all. Like what people say, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." That's all. I think i'm fine with being friends with you too. 

From: Prince Lee Daehwi of the South.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

"Aish."  That guy never changes. A smile formed my lips, 'What am i so happy of?' 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hi guys! This chap is very short sorry, I'll make it up to you in the next chap~!

~SIABK out♥