Chapter 7

Lee Daehwi's POV

After that incident, Jinyoung and Samuel never left me alone. They both said that they will protect me and find the suspect as soon as possible.

Were now having our Art class, and we are told to paint on a blank canvas. The Art professor did not give us anything to copy but instead, he gave us the freedom to draw anything we want.

"Jinyoung, what are you going to draw?" I asked jinyoung who's in my side painting something. I can't see it.

"Secret. I'll show it to you when i finished it." He said concentrating.

"Okay.." I just agreed and think of what i should draw.

'Why is Jinyoung so serious about this? As far as i know, he not talented when it comes to drawing.'

Nevermind, i'll focus on my own.

"What should i paint?" I sighed.

'What about Tan? (Prince Daehwi's loyal dog.) Nope, what about the Palace? No no, it's too hard and i don't remember everything. Hmm..'

I looked around the room to get some ideas. Then my eyes stopped on Jinyoung. 'He looks so handsome..' What? Why did i-- he looks handsome to me? I stared at him, and scanned the side of his face. What's with him to make me think he's handsome? Just his; Serious eyes, tall nose, lustrous lips, sharp jawline, all in all he's a masterpiece by the heavens.

I didn't notice and continued staring at him, but then he suddenly look at me and our eyes met. I turned my head to my canvas immediately. 'Oh my god, he saw me staring at him. This is so embarrassing...' I feel hot even though it's actually cold, i touched my cheeks. It's really hot, am i blushing?

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

In the end, i just painted me and Tan hugging. It turned out not actually bad as everyone expected, at first i was very distracted and i was forcing myself not to look at my side where Bae Jinyoung is and concentrated.

Our Art Prof. came minutes after everyone was finished.

"Everyone! Great work! Actually,  I have something to tell you. The reason I told you to make an artwork by your own creativity, is because I'm teaching you how to express yourself with it." Some of my classmates made comments about not expressing their selves in their painting because they didn't know. Me too, I only painted my dog and me.

"Shh.. I'm not finished yet. Of course I didn't tell you, some must have painted random things or a thing you are liking right now. It is still the point of this activity. Another thing, this is actually a small art competition we made. The most beautiful piece will be the winner and the price of the 1St place winner will be a 2 tickets of a tour in kingdom of the west where the most famous attractions are, plus free stay in an inn and a sauna." My prof. Declared and my classmates cheered.

"Wait there's more! The 2nd place winner will get a FREE VIP TICKET TO PRINCE BAE JINYOUNG'S CONCERT next week!" The cheers of my classmates turned into screams.

"Wait, that's not all! Now the 3rd place winner, will be getting a COMPLETE ART SET given by official brands!" As expected no one cheered in this prize-- oh wait there is one.

"YES!!" The girl clapped her hands. And we looked at her amused.

"You like that prize Narin?" Her seatmate asked.

"Yeah, i couldn't go out alone to buy that so i'd rather earn it here." My classmates laughed. I chuckled a bit.

"Okay, that's all! First we will be taking your artworks to exhibit them tomorrow and the results will come out the day after tomorrow. CLASS DISMISSED. "