Chapter 5

Lee Daehwi's POV

"What did you call me here for?" I sighed.

"Is it bad wanting to see my baby brother?" Woojin hyung opened his arms and i hugged him.

I'm at his office. He called me, and i know there is a reason.

"Yah, i'm not a baby anymore!" I pulled away. He just laughed at me.

"You're still a baby in my eyes." He said and i just sat on the couch near his table.

"Tch. What do you want to tell me?" I asked. He then sat on his chair getting serious.

"Daehwi.. Can i ask you again?"

I sighed.

"What? If i want to take the throne?" I know he's gonna ask me that. He's been asking me the same question for years.

He nodded.

"How many times do i tell you, i don't want it. It's your responsibility to take the throne since you're the firstborn and you're the crown prince. I'm sorry hyung, but I have to decline. Besides I'm not ready to be a king." I declined once again.

"Okay.. I knew you'll decline." He sighed.

"But why do you keep on asking me? Why don't you want the throne?" I've been curious for ages. I need to ask him now.

"You know..  At first I really wanted to be a king. Because who wouldn't want it right? (He laughed) but.. When I met Jihoon everything changed, he took me outside and taught me how normal people live their lives. They didn't need anything but happiness, I want to experience something like that someday."

'Live a normal life huh? I always want that too. But i guess i was born not to.'

"I understand. You know, even after bieng a King, you could do that. Knowing Jihoon-hyung, he'll do anything to make you happy. Besides i'm always here to help you."

He smiled. "Yeah, you're right." I smiled back.

"Say, Daehwi..."

"What is it?"

"If your soulmate with a royal blood doesn't have any title or is not on the line of the throne, can you think about my offer once more? I'm a bit worried about your future, i still want you to rule a kingdom. You are a great leader hwi, i don't want you to waste your talent." I nodded.

'The truth is.. I do want it. I want to be a king since i was little. But i knew Woojin-hyung will be crowned in the end, and i knew he was suitable to be a king more than I am, so i gave up.'

"I'll go now hyung, thanks for the offer." He just smiled and i exited his office.

I went to my favorite place (The Garden) and had a cup of tea alone. Spending my time like this in the middle of the day, makes me feel at peace.

I looked at my wrist once again.

"Be my princess? Huh. What is my soulmate even thinking." I shrugged. No matter how hard you understand the question written on my wrist, it doesn't make any sense. I mean is my soulmate blind i'm a PRINCE-- a guy.

How can she/he call me a princess?