Chapter 4

Lee Daehwi's POV

◆◇The royal palace◇◆

"Prince Daehwi, you have a visitor."

I'm in my room writing a composition on my notebook when a guard knocked on my door.

"Who is it?" Who would even visit me at this Sunday morning?

"It's the youngest prince of the east." I hurriedly stood up and went to the bathroom to fix myself. 'OH MY GOD, what is he doing here?'

When i finished i ran outside and asked where he is, the guard said he is in the garden having his tea. I arrived at the garden catching my breath. 'There he is.'

I saw a handsome man, sipping on his cup of tea. Sitting gracefully. 'He really has returned.' I smiled.

"Samuel!" I called him to get his attention, he looked at me with warm eyes and i ran to him. He stood up and put his glass down and opened his arms.

We came in contact and we embraced each other for the first time in 3 years. We hugged for the 1 minute, but then i notice something.

"Muelie? How did you grow so tall!?" I pulled away from the hug and eyed him from head to toe.

He laughed.

"Daehwi, i was a kid back then of course i'd grow tall. I told you right, i will defeat you with your height someday. Here i am now." He winked and ruffled my hair.

"H-hey, i just fixed my hair just now." I pouted. He suddenly paused for a bit and smiled.

"You.. You're so beautiful since i met you, but how can you get more beautiful than this?!" I got flustered, and punched him. He acted like he's in pain. I forgot that i'm stronger now. My punch probably hurt.

"Did it hurt?"

"Y-yes. Call the doctor.." He sat on the chair and acted like he's really in pain.

"Okay! Wait for me." Before i was going to run he pulled me by the wrist. Our faces were so close, i was shocked. "Just kidding." He then pulled me to the chair next to him.

I ignored what happened and talked to him so we could catch up.

"So your studying in WannaHigh huh? I'm going to transfer there too!"

"Really?! That's good then. We could eat lunch together." I said excitingly. 'I can't wait to introduce him to Jinyoung. '

"By the way. What did you come here for Muel?" I asked. I know he's busy in his kingdom since he's a candidate for the throne.

"Eh, you don't want me here?" He held his chest like it hurt.

"No, that's not it! I'm just curious."

"Well, my reason is kinda embarrassing.." He scratched the back of his neck. He does it when he's shy.

"It's okay, tell me."

"Umm.. I heard the news you have a soulmate already."

"Yes. I don't know my soulmate but i have one now. Wait, that's the reason!?" That's the reason for his visit?

"Yeah.. I was kinda worried. I wanna look after you when you meet your soulmate. And i'll judge if your soulmate is good for you."

"Oh, thank you Muel! You don't have to worry. I think my soulmate would be nice." I smiled.

After that we talked about many things. How he managed to date more that 10 girls this past 3 years. He defensively denied that he is a womanizer. He only tried dating them because he was eager to find love. Then he also told me about a beautiful boy he likes, he said he had the face of an angel. He can make anyone fall in love at first sight of him.