Chapter 6

how's the cover? is it okay? if you like it, THANK YOU~~!!♥ if not, i'll be glad to change it♥

WARNING: it has a LOOOONNGG flashback and LAME? contents XXDD

^_^V ENJOY~~♪

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Haruki's POV

"uh oh this is gonna be really bad!" i shouted

"oi why are you shouting, haruki!" nii-chan scolded me

"they're strong! ah no it's not the right term, they're MONSTERS! what are we going to do? it's not like i don't have fate with you all but,as long as i've remembered we won 3 consecutive years! they are not called prodigies for nothing! /(0o0)\" OH MY GOSH!! SORRY FOR BEING OOC BUT IT'S TRUE! A FACT!

"oi haruki why are being hysterical about?! do you know them?" nii-chan asked

"*sigh* nii-chan i graduated at teiko remember? *facepalm*"

'why is my nii-chan a baka? -__-'

"so you and kuroko know each other?!" nii-chan shouted,surprised

"duh nii-chan -___- of course we know each other! we're classmates and club mates for goodness sake! i'm the assistant manager of the teiko basketball club remember?"

"oh you're right" i just facepalmed -___-

Kuroko's POV

i saw haruki-san,surprise and panic is written in her beautiful pale face. i guess it is time huh?

Unknown's POV

I went to seirin to visit my friends. when i'm already inside the vicinity, i was amazed.'so this is seirin. as expected from a new school,it looks nice.

Haruki's POV

we start our daily practice and as usual,nii-chan and tetsu-kun's combination are sugoi~~!! *Q* 'GO nii-chan! tetsu-kun!'.then nii-chan made an awesome move.'so fast!'

"huh? where is kuroko? we told him to meet here too"

"geez this guy can be troublesome sometimes"

"kuroko! come out!!" some guys called for him.

'*sigh* he is here for goodness sake -__-'

"everyone!" riko-senpai called

"what is it senpai? is it about the practice match?" i asked

"actually yes and guess what? we have a practice match against kaijou high!" senpai said enthusiastically

'eh?! kaijou high?! the blue elites?!'

"a practice match against kaijou high?!"

"yup!" senpai happily said "they won't be bad as an opponent! we'll be using all of the freshmans too!" senpai announced.'maji de?!'

"are they that strong?"

"hmm...they're a powerful school of national class and they participate in the inter-high tournament every year.that's all i have recalled though" i said knowingly. i heard them gulp.

"EH?!"

"And this year,kaijou high is one of the schools that has a player of the 'Generation of Miracles' Kise Ryouta" riko-senpai said.'NANI?! R-RYOU-KUN IS IN KAIJOU?! SO THIS IS HIS SURPRISE?!' my eyes landed on nii-chan and his surprisingly quiet.too quiet if i may add. i have decided to call him.

"nii-chan?"

Taiga's POV

to think it would happen so quickly...i'm grateful!! it's raising the tension.

Haruki's POV

mou~~! im calling nii-chan for the nth time~!! then i heard some squealing.'squealing?'

"kyaaaaa!!!!" 'what the heck?! fangirls?!'

"what?! why is there a crowd here?!" riko-senpai exclaimed

"fangirls" i muttered under my breath then rolled my eyes

"ahh damn....i didn't come for this" 'w-wha?! that's why there's so many fangirls!! it's Ryou-kun!!'

"it has been a while" tetsu-kun said

"i'm sorry err...well do you mind waiting a few minutes?" ryou-kun asked.'as usual fanservice first -__- and he doesn't greet his own bestfriend!! what a great bestfriend i have'

~10 minutes later~
(still Haruki's POV)

'what the heck?! the fansigning ended 10 minutes!? 10 damn minutes for goodness sake!'

Kise's POV

Finally i have a POV~ssu! after i sign autographs for my fans,i immediately went to my beloved harucchi and kurokocchi.

"why are you here?!" someone shouted.'i remembered senpai told me that teh practice match is on next week. but i cant wait~~!! >< i want to see my beloved harucchi now. this is my chance to be with her because akashicchi broke up with her. and i want to help her forget him.*clench fist* and i will never forget that day.

Flashback

i was walking at the hallways to find harucchi. you know why? because she is my bestfriend! i'll get lonely if i didn't hear her cheerful voice,her laugh and her warmth if i hug her. i truely love her,very much. but she is with akashicchi now,so i keep my distance. it hurts, i'ts like i just stab by a hundred knives. when i was lost in my thoughts, i didn't know that i was now surrounded by the fangirls. so i ran to the rooftop to get away from them.

finally, i'm almost at the door of the rooftop. then i hear two voices behind the door; one belongs to akashicchi and the other is from my beloved harucchi

"ne why did you call me~?" she said sweetly.i felt a pang of jealousy but mostly it's hurt.

'why? why must be akashicchi? why not me? i am the only one you rely on when you have problems.am i not good enough?' too many questions running through my mind but no ANSWERS.she really loves him that much huh? the next words i've heard is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"i'm breaking up with you" he said straightforwardly without hesitation.

'i wonder why is harucchi still loving him,despite akashicchi ignoring her? i know harucchi is hurting inside right now.*clench fist* why i don't have a strenght to protect her from him to prevent her from hurting?!'

"n-ne y-you're joking right?" 'i know she is preventing her tears to fall and pretends to be strong'

"when did i joke around?" he said.his next words made me gasp."You're worthless,KNOW YOUR PLACE" after he said that, i heard footsteps going in my spot,which is the other side of the door.i panicked.'what will he do if he found out i'm eavesdropping?!' then the door opened revealing our captain.

"Ryouta" that's the only thing he said then he went down the stairs.i immediately went to harucchi to comfort her.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

CLIFFHANGER XXDD

I KNOW I KNOW DON'T KILL MEH~~!! i've never expected chapter 6 will be too long,so i cut it to half~~♥ BUT don't worry i'll update tomorrow......or not? XXDD matta ne~~