Chapter 19

here's the part 2~! @Star_Light_Girl_ thank you for the idea~! ♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Haruki's POV

today is my first day of school at teiko. i get my bag and phone then dashed out of my apartment. mine,cause mom bought this for me before i came back here at japan. 'oh shoot! i need to hurry!!' when i'm running at full speed towards the gates,i suddenly bumped into something or rather someone.

"gomenasai! *bows* it's my fault i didn't see where i am going!"

"ruki?" '*blush* oh my....'

"h-hi juuro-kun ohayo"

"ohayo ruki" then he smiled that made me blush "are you okay? are you not feeling well?" he touched my forehead to check if i was fine. i frantically waved my hand in front of me.

"yes! i mean n-no i'm o-okay juuro-kun! the heat....yes the heat! the heat is affecting me!" i said as i fan myself

"oh let's get inside then.do you know where is your class number?"

"well i didn't know yet but i'm going to the information right now. t-that's why i was in a hurry and bumped into you gomen" i said as i scratch the back of my head

"it's alright. do you need me to accompany you there myself?"

"nah~! i'm okay juuro-kun just go to your class~!"

TIME SKIP~!

when Yoshitsune-sensei [a/n: a random teacher's name XD] told me to follow him cause i belong to his class,i followed him until we have arrived at the classroom. he told me to wait outside until he called me to come in

"class ohayo"

"ohayo sensei!"

"we have a transferee student who came from america" i heard some of ooh's and ahh's inside "please come in" 'i wish juuro-kun is my classmate' i chanted many times

"hi~! my name is Kagami Haruki,nice to meet you all! i hope we get along!" i said. i'm kinda disappointed though i thought he can be my classmate

"class let her feel she's at home okay?"

"hai"

Kuroko's POV [a/n: T~T GOSH i forgot about tet-kun~! TT~TT]

i suddenly get up in my chair because of surprise 'haru......chan?'

"is there a problem?"

"gomenasai sensei" i sat down

"kagami-chan you can sit beside kuroko. kuroko please raise your hand so that she will know" i raised my hand 'she came back. is she alright? did her memories came back causing her to return here?' as she sitted beside me, she laid out her hand asking for a handshake.

"hi i'm kagami haruki~! i hope we can be friends~! what's your name?" '......she still doesn't remember me huh?'

"hello my name is kuroko, kuroko tetsuya" i said as i accepted the handshake

TIME SKIP~!

Haruki's POV

it was lunch time and i asked tetsu-kun if he have a company for lunch, he said if i want i could join them eat. well i agreed of course. then i met Dai nii-chan,(nii-chan cause i see nii-chan in him XD), at-kun,shin-kun,satsu-chan and shu-kun (he keeps hitting me though) then satsu-chan asks me if i want to be her assistant in the club for the first string.

"oh sure~! i'd love to~!"

[a/n: when and how did haruki and seijuuro became official? here's the answer]

TIME SKIP~~!!

juuro-kun asked me to go to the rooftop. he told me he will telling me an IMPORTANT thing. i don't know what it is but i still comply. when i have arrived in there, i saw him leaning in the wall beside the door,closed eyed.

"juuro-kun...?"

"ah ruki you're here" he smiled

"ah yeah...what's the IMPORTANT thing you want to talk about?"

"you know we knew each other 2 months already. in those months i am with you, i feel safe and free. i'm not pretending to be perfect around others and especially around you and i am sure what i will tell you. i like you---no i LOVE you,can you be my girlfriend?" he said straightforwardly. i was shocked. TOO SHOCKED. no words came out of my mouth. "ruki...?" he asked. it's now or never!

"YES juuro-kun~!" he kissed me on the lips then scooped me up and spun me around

"this is the happiest day of my life!" he put me down to kiss me deeply and passionately

then in our last year of middle school, the thing i was scared of has arrived. all the happiness are shattered in pieces and exchange by cruelty and sadness and i started to avoid every single one of them. the truth truly hurts.the last thing i told them was i am going back to america and never ever going to return to japan. but the truth is,i will be going there for vacation.

i slowly opened my eyes and found out that i was in the court where the inter-high is being held not in the locker room i was in a while ago.'eh since when? oh i was sleeping on a lap. but whose lap? wait is that nii-chan whose playing?!' then i slowly looked above (since i was laying in someone's lap) and i saw a sky blue doe eyes staring at me. i suddenly feel my cheeks burn slightly.'WHY THE HECK I'M BLUSHING?!'

"ohayo haru-chan" he said

"ohayo tet-kun-- wait is it morning?!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

and that's a wrap XD i want to use shoulder as @Star_Light_Girl_ suggested or a result for her excitement for the next chapter XD but i used lap so that haruki [*ehem* me *ehem* XD] can see his beautiful eyes that i fell in love with :3

what do you think? please comment ^_~ and oh i just posted the chapter 1 on Quotev PLEASE READ AND SUPPORT IT~!!

Ja ne~! (^0^)/