Chapter 12

OMG! it MIGHT be BORING~! XXDD oh well it MIGHT be for me XD

OMG!OMG!OMG! i wonder why? when i'm hearing future fish i instantly remembering rin's hip roll >\\\\<

enjoy~! (^0^)/

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

RAKUZAN

Akashi's POV

days have passed since the day i texted haruki. then i decided to give her a call.'why is she not answering my call?' i tried to call again.'she changed her number huh?' maybe i'll make her follow haruki for now. i called her and she immediately answered.

"ayame"

"hello sei-chan? why did you call?"

"i want you to gather information about kagami haruki. i need it tomorrow morning" then i hung up.'you can run but you can't hide.ruki' (a/n: *gulp* the yandere akashi)

TOKYO

Haruki's POV

i suddenly shivered.'what the heck was that?' there was no wind and it's not that cold either.'gahh don't know and don't care'.i fished out my phone to call nii-chan then he answers.

"hello nii-chan? where are you now?"

"we're here at the xxxxx clinic. coach decided to bring kuroko here to make sure that his alright. where are you now?"

"don't worry i'm near there. tell senpai i'm on my way now" then i hung up. when i arrived at the xxxxx clinic i saw our senpais waiting outside,exactly riko-senpai and tet-kun went out. i run to nii-chan.

"hi nii-chan,tet-kun and senpai~! how's tet-kun, riko-senpai?"

"they said kuroko is fine now...at any rate..."

"YEAH! WE WON!" koganei-senpai shouted

 "ne let's stop somewhere for food on the way back~! at least for a celebration! what do you think senpai-tachi~?" i  suggested

"something cheap will do,i'm broke"

"me too"

"me too"

"wait how much money we have left?" hyuuga-senpai asked us.'we're broke T.T'

'should we go home?'

'yeah' i sweatdropped. 'weird but all of us thought the same thing and the weirdest part is i heard them! what the heck is happening to me?! first i shivered and now this?! oh kami.....-__-'

"it's fine! let's eat some meat!" 'HUH?! we're broke right? why would we eat meat at this time?!'

TIME SKIP

AT THE XXXXX RESTAURANT

(still haruki's POV)

we all sweatdropped because of the food in front of us.'*gulp* c-can i eat this?! i know i'm a big eater BUT NOT to this EXTENT?!' 

"don't hold back!" riko-senpai smiled oh-so-innocently

"aren't we going a bit too much appetite?!" we said in unison

"s-senpai w-what will happen if we dont finished t-this?" i asked

"of course you''ll pay~!" 'SERIOUSLY?! TT^TT'

Now we start eating this gigantic meat,'OMG IT'S SO BIG! I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT IT WILL FIT IN MY SMALL STOMACH!' hyuuga-senpai and the others are striving to survive this 'all you can eat meat' as well as we first years. well,except for nii-chan who have a big appetite. then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"sorry i give up" 'OMG TET-KUN~! I DON'T WANT TO PAY~ T.T'

"KUROKO--!"

'WE'RE DEAD'

"this is good! is there any chance of seconds?" nii-chan said while chewing. the senpais gave him weird looks.'AHA!'

"ne nii-chan do you want to eat mine~? you said you want seconds right? here take mine" i said.suddenly all of them give theirs to nii-chan.'*sweatdropped* nii-chan is an eating machine...i wonder why his not getting fat with all the burgers and meats everyday'

AFTER 15 MINUTES

all of the plates are now empty thanks to nii-chan's big appetite. everyone was speechless then..

"THANK YOU KAGAMI!" they all said in unison.'eh? where's tet-kun? maybe he is outside'

"nii-chan i'll go outside at the moment kay?"

"just be back before we leave!"

"okay~!" i said as i run outside then i saw tet-kun with ryou-kun? i did'nt approach them but i'll follow them. i know it's bad to eavesdropped once in a while right? hehe

Kuroko's POV

i'm full.so i have decided to go outside to bring down the food that i ate.then,'ah i didn't ask haru-chan what did she do when we went ahead.i'll ask her later then'.when i went outside the restaurant,i suddenly bumped into kise-kun.

"kise-kun..."

"kurokocchi...good timing.could i talk to you for a sec?" i guess i have to talk to him directly huh?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

i wonder what will they talk about~? hmm...comment if you have guesses ^_~*

now you know who is the 'unknown'~! she is the OC of @Star_Light_Girl12 Ayame Kishimotto-chan

i hope i'll portray you well~!

(^0^)/ ja ne~~!!