♥ S P E C I A L C H A P T E R ♥

me: well hi~! change of plans (again)!! so this are the questions that i promised you~! of course i will answer it truthfully XD okay let's start! minna-san say hi~!

everyone: hello!

me: now let's read the first question shall we? tet-kun can you read it for me?

kuroko: hai. it's from @Star_Light_Girl12

'when is your birthday?'

me: hmm...well my birthday is on february 23~! it's the month of love~! neh should i include the year?

kise: of course harucchi~!

me: *shrugs* well i was born in the year 1996 so it makes me....*counting and thinking* what the heck i hate math~! *flips a table*

akashi: it makes you 18 idiot

me: oh yeah right. so i'm a senpai minna~! ^_^

irie: NOTICE ME SENPAI~~! >3<

aomine: *whine* ahhh urusai...i'm napping here!

midorima: that's the only thing you know nanodayo

me: this guys are hopeless -_- moving on~! ryou-kun please read the next question.

kise: hai harucchi~ssu! the question is from @Haruki_Kuroko-- hey it is also you harucchi~ssu! and kuroko?!

readers: the ship is sailing! kyaaaaaaaa~~!!

me: mehh no one's asking so why not? and i'm dying to ask that. well read it ryou-kun,loud and clear.

kuroko: what is a ship?

me: uhhhhhhhhh next question please? (a/n: hahaha XD)

kise: well the question is from Haruki_Kuroko which is harucchi by the way~ssu, first is for kurokocchi~ssu

'in the last chapter, irie himuro said that he will make haruki his girlfriend. now what will you do if irie did made her to be his girlfriend?'

wow i'd like to know that too~ssu!

readers: haruki x kuroko forever~~! ♥♥

me: ...... (well the oc is me so i'd like to know too~~! *internally squealing*)

kuroko: i'll tell him to back off

akashi: that's not what i've taught you tetsuya

kise: who taught kurokocchi that~ssu?! o.o

all looks at to aomine

aomine: what??

akashi: i've thought so...daiki... *snips scissors*

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

and i let your imagination run XD

**PLEASE PLEASE~ ASK QUESTIONS! FOR ME OR FOR THE CHARACTERS!**