SPECIAL CHAPTER: BAKAGAMI NII-CHAN'S BIRTHDAY

hey minna~! i miss you guys T~T i'm so busy this days. i have LOTS of major subjects and i'm full load subjects like 28 units TT.TT I hope you understand :)

this chapter is for my nii-chan's birthday so IT DOESNT HAVE TO DO IN THE STORY ^_^

enjoy~!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Haruki's POV

i am here at the school because today is the birthday of nii-chan~! \(^0^)/. are you wondering why i am here instead i celebrate with nii-chan?

flashback

"that's the plan~!"

"are you sure it's going to work haruki-chan?" riko-nee asked

"yup~! but he will be scared a little though :3"

"i'm sure bakagami will not be scared,he will be terrified instead" junpei-nii said

"kagami cried because he is terrified KITAKORE!--" (a/n: meh i'm bad at puns bear with me XD)

"izuki shut up!" junpei-nii cut off shun-nii's lame pun XD

"haru-chan where are we will meet?" tet-kun asked

"hmm....let's do the decorations at the gym and meet up at the entrance of seirin, 3pm sharp"

flashback ends

it's 2:45 pm now.'i wonder where they are? is nii-chan alright?'

Taiga's POV

after my sister went out,she didn't greet me.'she didn't remember my birthday huh? of course she will not remember! i'm at the america at the whole time! maybe she totally forgot it' i was in our apartment,cooking spaghetti and baking cake. i was kinda sad because my OWN sister doesn't remember this day.

i was lost in my thoughts that i almost forgot the cake i'm baking.'oh shit!' then my phone ring,i expecting that it is my sister but it isn't. it's our mom

"hi mom"

"taiga otanjōbi omedetto!" mom said

"thanks mom"

[the words are not in bold because they are speaking in english :3]

"how is your sister,taiga?" mom said

"ah yeah she remember some of it,like her childhood friends and plays basketball with them"

"yokatta~! how's your stay there? do you made friends?"

"yes mom i'm in the team of interesting people"

"i'm happy for you taiga"

"thanks mom"

"ah your dad's calling me,we  will call you and your sister sometimes anddon't get a girlfriend yet young man studies first you got me?-- don't let the other boys hit your baby sister you got me young man?-- mou dad~! bye taiga happy birthday!-- happy birthday son!" then they hung up.i smiled after they hung up. i was so happy despite they are busy at our company,they greeted me.

after the spaghetti cooked and the cake get baked,my phone suddenly rang.'maybe mom forgot something to tell me'

"hello?"