(1). Umbrella.

{so it's literally my first chapter so don't expect it being perfect and please leave a comment in what you like and what you don't like.}

{Ps. Its abit fluff but don't judge please I'm new to this}

{I know I started with Bakugo as mostly interacting with but it's because he's my favourite character tho. Thinking of a love square thing}

*(F/n) p.o.v*

Another day in the U.A ! God when will this year will be over !

I got up and prepared for school. I walked out of my house as I was eating a [favourite dessert] mum gave to me after breakfast. And when I just stepped out of my door it started raining. Can my luck get worse.

I went back inside to bring my umbrella and started heading to the train station. I for some reason  started walking through the street next to mine to bring something and guess who I found. Katsuki Bakugo that weirdo from class A. He was cursing as he was walking through the rain. I can't say I had some tiny feeling of pity towards the blondy.

"Hey Bakugo!" I said as I ran to him covering him with my umbrella " you want any help?"

"Tf I will ever want help from you!" He said walking away

"Well I'll let you get soaked with rain and probably catch a really bad cold that will probably put an end to your perfect record " I said slyly as i started walking away .

"Ughh! Fine!" He said as he stood beneath my umbrella holding it for both of us because he was Hella tall. For me at least.

'Why is my heart beating fast. And why am I shivering' I thought 'probably from the cold'

We reached school , and I headed to my class forgetting my umbrella with Bakugo. Back at class wasn't really so flashy. Everyone came in with their umbrellas dripping and smiling faces.

*Time skip * *3rd person p.o.v*

       Everyone filled the cafeteria . Talking , gossiping and laughing. (F/n) enjoyed all of these sounds and the crowded room, she loved everyone and tried to befriend with everyone especially class A . Uraraka and (f/n) were best friends since elementary school. They sat together with the rest of class A's girls and some from other classes from different departments.

"Did you see Bakugo's umbrella!" Said Mina cheerfully. "I have never knew he would carry such a girlish one!"

"Oh I noticed it " replied Hagakure "but don't you think it's alittle bit strange to have an umbrella from [favourite girl show]?"

'Wait ! That's my umbrella!!' I thought. "Shoot! I forgot it with him!'

"(L/N)!" Shouted a voice from behind.

"Oh it's Bakugo" said Uraraka "but wh--"

         I rushed out of the cafeteria and away from Bakugo.

'He'd be willing to kill me right now!!'

          I hid infront of my locker trying to analyze my situation and choose a perfect excuse.

'umm so  uhh' I thought' forgot it , no too old , maybe I left so he can use it ? that's better but no!'

"Will you stop fuckin' running!" He shouted beside me.

'f he cought me!'

"B..Bakugo?" I said trying not to seem terrified by a huge smile which was a complete failure. " Me ! Running! Pfft no!"

'shoot! My heart please ! Not now!!' I thought as my heart and body started shivering. 'm..maybe fear? Why is this happening to me?!'

"Your Umbrella " he said throwing the Umbrella into my embrace. "Don't forget it again freak!"

"O..ok" I said trying to control my heart beat .

'well I know and heard that Bakugo is a jerk' I thought as I stared at him for a while then at my umbrella. 'But he's being so nice right now. Wonder why?'

"Hey Bakugo!" I yelled at him smiling as he walked away"wanna walk home together?"

"Whatever (f/n)" he said looking back at me "I don't mind"

"Cool see you after school then" I said smiling . Now I'm alittle used to the strong pulse. He smiled back at me!!

'wait Bakugo smiling at Me !!' I thought as the tips of my ears turned alittle red.'he looks really cute. Wait! What!'

"Woah (f/n) are you ok?" Asked Hagakure as I returned back to the girls' table and kept clinching to the umbrella.

"Wait isn't this Bakugo's new Umbrella?" Asked Uraraka

"Its actually mine he Borrowed it" I said smiling as I looked at the table infront of me.

'(f/n) take it easy it's just an umbrella and smile so what: I thought calming my self ' any friends would have done that. But not when one of them is Bakugo!'

'And why the hell is my heart beating like I ran a marathon when I meet him!!'

{So that's it and I hope you like it. It's pretty bad but it's my first and I'll soon get better won't I?. Anyway I hope you give me some suggestions For improving and for my next chapter. }