(6). sleep over.

*reader's p.o.v*

"alright . The snacks are ready , movies prepared , sleeping bags , refreshments and board games. " I said rubbing the sweat of my forehead. Earlier me and the girls decided to have a sleepover at my house. Since mother and father are abroad for work and my big brother is always in his room doing his uni work . This is going to be perfectly fine.

"Hey sis?" Said my brother out of the blue peeking into the room. "What's all of this for? Your imaginary friends again?"

"I didn't have one since I was in fourth grade!!" I yelled at him. Older or not he's a douche bag.

"Whatever you say (f/n) " He said walking around the room I spent an hour to prefect. "So who's coming?"

"My girl friends" I said shooing him out of the room. "and you'd better not spoil my sleepover or else."

"Or else what little sister" he said at the doorway "we both know that paper beats rocks~"

"Well let's see what will happen if I told mom about what's in the shoe box under your bed~" I said revealing my winning card"I think she'll be so disappointed. "

"You little..." He deathly glares at me as a closed the door in his face.

      I could still feel his glare penetrating the door and burning me . At least that will keep him away for a while. I wonder what's in the box under his bed... Meh whatever probably something as lame as he is.

        A few hours later, the girls knocked on the door. I peeked out to see if my brother was in his room and fortunately he was. I sighed and opened the door. They walked in and I lead them to the room where everything was prepared. We watched horror movies while eating the snacks. Ochaco and tooru were the most terrified and what made ME terrified is that I imagined the villian in every movie as my brother. I would prefer to be killed by penny-wise than facing my brother while he's angry anytime.

        Because I forgot the door open my brother took revenge. Since his quirk allows him to manipulate ink and paper he ruined most of what was written in the cards while we were playing. I'm glad the girl's are here or else he would have killed me. I locked the door and turned off the lights as everyone slipped into their sleeping bags and we made sure ochaco wore a pair of gloves so she won't float to the roof .

{Hello! So this is this chapter I hope you like it and tell me what you think of it}