(5). over work

{I'm not the best one for titles.... Or story....}

*(Y/n)'s p.o.v*

        Three hours!! Three hours of training with barely any breaks!! I can't feel my limbs anymore!! I was too stupid that I agreed to train with Izuku for three hours straight! I fell face first into my bed and was about to size off when my brother popped out of nowhere.

"Did you do your homework ?" He asked . He was a third year student and cared alot about my points at school. As much as it's good to have someone to help with homework and studying as annoying it gets when you can barely open your eyes for a minute!

"...." I whined with my face buried in the pillow.

"You didn't" he sighed as he walked to me and pulled me off of bed to my desk. "There I'll go get a seat while you start doing your homework"

       As he walked out I layed my head on my desk and doze off while he got the chair. He shook me up awake and after a few minutes I began dozing off again . He sighed and made me some coffee which worked and I could finish the homework and finally sleep.

       The next day , I still practiced with Midoria till it was dark. I was so tired than yesterday and I had an test . I had to stay up all night with three cups off coffee to keep me focused. At the test I remembered nothing and wrote nothing so I obviously failed. I met up with Izuku that day after school and yes we did train again . I spent the same three hours. I made sure to study harder and worked out to get my degrees higher and to higher my skill's level but less sleep. But one training I just ... Broke down and fell on the ground. I had to rest for days before I was fit for school again. The day I got back I managed to make a good sleeping schedule and less practice but enough to upgrade. I am much better now thank goodness. I better not try to overwork myself again no one wants a hero that'll break down in a real battle right?

{Terrible, yes . Weird , yes . But I had a writer's block and I had no ideas how to do this. Hope you give some ideas to help me. Bye!}