(3). Hero training " part 1 "

* Reader's p.o.v*
           Everyone was gathered in ground beta where all-might had gathered the students for an urgent training.

"Well young heroes." Said All might walking around us "the villians are getting better and better in their evil ways. And that's why I gathered you here for a surprise hero training examination. "

        We were separated into two groups of two . Everything is normal though I was paired with Todoroki. Everything was .. well ... Perfect though I kept getting the feels of being watched from behind.

      The exam was a 2 to 2 fight. The first two teams were me and Todoroki Vs Bakugo and Kirishima.

         You're definitely wondering why I was going to join class A in their training. Well surprise!! I got transferred to class A thanks to daddy's hard relations. I didn't know why he wanted me to but all he said this morning when I figured this out that since Endeavour's son is in class A then I must. This stupid rivalry is going to make me go insane.

        Anyway, I Todoroki stood in the battlefield with Bakugo and Kirishima on the other side. We wore our hero costumes and compared to the others' mine is stranger. It was a pair of dark brown leggings , a plain t-shirt from the same colour and a female armour on top that had a greenish colour.

        I faced the fact that since I will be facing Bakugo I am left for dead so I took a deep breath crossed my fingers and wished for the best. When the bell rang me and Todoroki were the villians so we were waiting for the Bakugo and Kirishima. It was a fake city and I just kept stretching and trying to make up a good plan.

"You don't have to do much just distract them " said Todoroki calmly walking away.

"Woah hang on there ! "I yelled at him "why am I the bait I'm just as strong!"

"Since we're a team you have to listen to me" he calmly replied.

Sweetie stop messing with me TODOROKI!

"Well who made you my leader!" I yelled as I got closer to him .

"I did" he said. "They must b-"

       He was cut with an explosion from Bakugo. Now I'll show him who I am.

"You two are the worst freaking team ever" he simply said as he attacked Todoroki.

       I was gonna attack Bakugo back but Kirishima attacked. I stretched my right arm infront of me making a wall of stone form. He kept breaking it and I kept making those same shields till he started growing tired and I used the opportunity to attack with smaller stones thrown twords him.

"10 minutes left" said a voice from the speakers.