(2). Neighbors

{hey so this is my second chapter and I have really high hopes for this one. Its not really perfect but one of my friends suggested it so here it is}

*(F/n)'s p.o.v*

        I was preparing to go home after the school bell rang. After the incident with Bakugo Earlier I really don't want to see him again. Not because I'm mad it's because of the embarrassment. I said goodbye to.my friends and rushed to the entrance , this time I'm prepared for it to rain and hope to not ever meet Bakugo Katsuki at all!

         I walked home as usual but today was different. I was checking my phone while walking which wasn't a really good idea.. I bumped into that kid with messy green hair causing both of us to fall.

' isn't this Midoria kun .. the broken arms kid from class A'

"I'm so sorry !!" He said getting so nervous. He picked up my phone and helped me to stand. "Here you go and I'm terribly sorry!!"

"It's ok I wasn't looking" I giggled to hide my embarrassment. He gave me my phone bowing repeatedly so I had to clinch to his shoulder to stop."really is ok. I'm (l/n)(f/n). Nice to meet you"

"I'm Midoria  Izuku " he said shyly smiling "you're from class B aren't you?"

"Yes I am " I answered

"Well what's your quirk if I may ask ?"

"Earth manipulation"

           Why in the world did I tell him but he started murmuring and writing something in his notebook. I asked if we could walk home together. And he said yes!

          Talking to Midoria is so much fun! He loves knowing Everything about quirks. And he's a really huge fan of all-might too! We kept walking and talking all the way till the doorstep of my house.

"That's your house?" He asked

"Yeah we just moved in a week before the entrance exam." I answered nervously.

"Well that explains " he said pointing at a house a few houses away . "That's mine . But I still wonder why I never saw you around?"

"I got no idea but it's a really a great opportunity" I said laughing punching his shoulder playfully. "It's cool having a schoolmate in the neighborhood!"

' why am I so stupid?'

"Well I know that feeling for Kacchan lives in the neighbourhood too"

"Kacchan?" I asked "oh you mean Bakugo-kun. Nice nickname "

"We'll see ya (l/n). " He said walking to his house " see you tomorrow"

' well he was nice' I thought ' but why do I keep embarrassing myself?!'

       I sighed and walked into my house. Mum was in the kitchen preparing dinner as I got to my room. I kept thinking about Midoria and Bakugo. How could they be ' best friends ' and they're completely different. Midoria is more like a cute little broccoli and Bakugo is a complete jerk , Friendship is quite strange.

*3rd person p.o.v*. (next day)

             (F/n) was fully prepared for school and grabbed a sandwich as she walked out heading to school.

"(L/n)-chan!" Called a voice behind her " wait!(l/n)-chan!"

"Oh Midoria " sh said waiting for him to keep up " everything ok?"

"Yeah would like to walk to school together?"

"Sure " she giggled.

         As two all-might super fans and quirk nerds both had alot in common especially the determination to become the no1 hero. Their friendship started forming at that point and now there's a +1 to (f/n)'s countable friends. But who knows will friendship ever turn onto love. Only destiny knows the answer.

{Hello so I tried my best it's not amazing but it's what I could think of. I guess when I start getting suggestions it will get alittle easier.}