The other side of the tracks - the southside

Hey! I'm (y/n) I have (h/c) (h/l) hair and (eye colour) eyes. And I am part of the serpents. We are a family. A snake is always there for its family. And we will always be part of this.. I have the tattoo, I did the dance.

Today was a shining day as I got dressed ready to go to Southside High and as usual Fangs was waiting for me outside, I chucked on my jacket and walked to meet him.

"Hey fangs! How you doing?" I looked at him and we started to walk, yet he seemed concerned.
"You know that Jason blossom kid?" He really seemed terrified now, but he was obviously keeping his bad boy act up.
"Yeah? What about him?" My heart was pounding. What could have happened.
"He was found dead" I was shocked to heart this, especially after the drug deal business
"Oh my god" was all I could spit out.
"He was found in sweet water river with a bullet in his head, his skin as pale as ever and a huge gash on his cheek" my face suddenly felt drained and I felt a sickness in me that I've never had before.

I didn't personally know Jason but it still made me sick to my stomach.

"That's awful... do they know who committed it?"
He shook his head but grabbed my hand.
"You gotta promise me you won't go out alone? Promise?" He weakly smiled.
"Promise" and smile back
"Thanks princess (y/n)"
I didn't reply I just smiled.

Taster episode for you guys! See if I get 10 reads and maybe I'll carry on. Maybe. Comment if I should?