First day back!

It was Jayden's first day home and since we had school we decided to enrol her in the same school as me and so we can have our little group, which I know Betty will be okay with seeing as they have already met.

I woke up on the alarm but Jayden was still sleeping so I shook her awake and her immediate response was to protect herself but I put my hand on her arms that she held in front of her face telling her "it's just me, jay, you're alright!" She immediately calmed down and pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry (y/n) I didn't realise that you were the one waking me up" I just smiled and nodded getting up telling her that she needs to get ready for school and that she'll be meeting my friends and could borrow my clothes. I grabbed clothes and a hair brush and walked into the bathroom, getting changed into (f/c) shirt and black high waisted jeans and my converse and then brushing my (h/l) (h/c) hair and putting it into a messy bun.

I came back from taking a while to perfect that messy bun, which I know is a very juxtaposed sentence, walking into my room and seeing how Jay was now ready and we both smiled. "Jay, we need to get a selfie for your first day!" And we both got our phones out, taking a Selfie on my phone first and then hers, captioning it (first day) and then posting it.

I got floods of messages asking why I suddenly had a twin and people also thought I was faking it but one comment stood out.
Fangsyboy: "I can still spot my 👸🏼"
I liked it and replied thanking him and with a kissy emoji, then putting my phone in my pocket, getting mine and Jay's bags ready for school and chucking hers to her.

We then left the house after saying bye to father.

We walked to the north side and into the school, people instantly giving us looks. We just walked through hand in hand and waved at everyone and then the next thing I knew, Cheryl.

"Hi! I'm Cheryl, aka 'cherylbomshell' I have no reason I just am" she grabbed Jay's hand and I could tell she was uncomfortable and Cheryl persisted. "And you are?" But Jay looked scared.

"Her name is Jayden. She's my twin sister." And she immediately took her hand back and placed it on her heart obviously talking about Jason and I just rolled my eyes. She looked at me "I wasn't asking for your opinion, troll" I walked off and it looked like Jayden went with Cheryl. I was fine with that. I went to find the group.

(Sorry it's short, I'm not in a good place right now. But I wanted to write something for you guys! I love you all so much! And the support from you all is overwhelming!

Serpents, out! 🐍)