Admitting what needs to be accepted.

"Fangs? Can I talk to you for a minute?"

*carry on*

Fangs nods and follows me towards to fences and behind the confectionary stand.
"Y/n? What is it? Is everything okay?"
I stared into his eyes for a moment, realising that not everything was okay. I was in love with this perfect being and I was scared to admit it. I was feeling my lowest and was scared to admit it. I guess I'm just admitting something that needs to be accepted.
"No, no. Fangs... it's not okay... look, I shouldn't be doing this... I really fucking shouldn't... but..." I pause, crying. "I'm in love with you, Fangs... and I know I shouldn't. I'm sorry" and with that I ran off.

I ran off like the stupid girl I am inside, my (h/c) hair trailing behind me like I'm from some tragic love film.

I spent the rest of that night, laying in my room crying. I heard my dad knock on my door a few times, in which I told him to leave me alone.
Eventually I fell asleep.

It was 12:35 am when I woke up and I saw that my phone had at-least 20 missed calls and 14 texts.

I checked the phone list first.
(3). Toni 👧🏽💋
(7) Sweet pea 🐍🍂
(10) Fangs 😽🤲🏻💚

And then I read the texts.

First I read Toni's texts

I didn't feel like answering, not right now

I didn't feel like answering, not right now... I'm fine aren't i?

Then sweet pea...

Again, I didn't answer

And then fangs....

oh shit

oh shit.... he's coming... to my ..

And then I heard a knock on the door, signalling what I was dreading after reading the texts.

I walked to the door and opened it hesitantly... I realised dad wasn't home no more and so I didn't care about being quiet.

And fangs was stood there. He had a bouquet of flowers for me, holding them in one hand and a letter in the other.
"This is for you, (y/n) I'm sorry, for not understanding.... for making you nervous..." I looked down at the flowers, they were my favourite.
I took them, and him, into the trailer, putting them in a vase that my mother bought me before.... let's not go down that path.

I sat down on the small couch with him on the bigger couch.

"I accept your apology, fogarty. But really it's my fault." He looked down at his hands and brought them into his knees then to his head.
"You know, princess, I love you..." and he started to cry, his eyes turning red "I love you, (y/n) you make me happy! I'm sorry I didn't come after you, after you ran... I'm sorry!"
I moved onto the bigger couch with him, taking his hands into mine. "Fangs Fogarty... I love you too" I was about to lean on when Toni came banging on the door screaming.

She was telling us how Hiram was buying the drive in, how Jughead, a serpents son, will be made homeless, how they had made a new discovery that there is more to the story and a fellow North Sider had a relationship with a teacher.
My heart felt sick, my stomach turning.
I wonder what that bitch had done to seduce a student. She will regret this.

(Slightly longer chapter. I know I said I would upload a longer one when I felt better, but I wanted to give you guys something so you aren't like me, stuck on a story rereading the last chapter until a new one comes out.

I love you guys! Thank you for all your support! Please message me! Give me ideas of more of what you would like to see so I can give you a better reading experience! Maybe a song for the chapter? I don't know.

Serpents, out 🐍