Leaving

And that day I was discharged from the hospital but I had to go back to get the cut in my hand assessed because of how deep it was. The whole time I was in the hospital Fangs kept on looking at me apologetically and it made me feel bad. Not only for him having to witness it but also having to be with me and take me here.

Next thing I knew I had a warm hand on my shoulder.
Jughead spoke up softly "are you okay? You seem a bit off.. what's going on?"
And I knew he knew what was going on and so I told him. I told him how I had felt guilty for what had happened with Penny and having to get the gang involved in all the drama. He just smiled and hugged me, telling me it would be okay, only for him to go and speak to Fangs and I knew I would be getting questioned very soon.

I gathered my things and had a quick shower before walking out of the dastardly place.

I walked over to my fathers car and hopped in, the gang getting in the back and onto the trailer and driving back to the trailer park. As I arrived back FP and all the rest of the serpents had hugged me and said they were glad I was okay.

My dad came up to me and out his hand on my shoulder. "Kiddo.. I think it's time we had a talk." And my heart dropped.

I said goodbye to everyone and walked into my home and sat down on the couch, looking at him for answers. He had seemed to be pacing, hyperventilating and sighing to himself.
"So?" I paused for a reaction "what did you want to talk about?"
He had stopped pacing and sat in the chair next to me.
"(Y/n)... I never told you this... and I knew your mother would kill me if she was here.."
I begged with my eyes for answers and he delivered.
"You're a twin, (y/n)..."
My head rushed and I had so many questions.

"Who? Who is it?" He looked at me.

"She's called Jayden and she lives in greendale... she's living with Uncle Tommy.. why else do you think I won't let you go there? I am so sorry, (y/n)..."

I didn't let him finish. I ran into my room and cried. I had always been a only child wen really I wasn't... I was a fucking twin!!!!

I led on my bed for hours on end, getting no sleep, staring at the same spot on the ceiling where a piece of rubble had came through since the ghoulish were here. I didn't understand how any of this could have been possible and it struck me.

My mom is dead... she couldn't have told me.. maybe dad was trying to protect me? But it made me angry and I ignored those thoughts for a while. I messaged Fangs telling him what I had found out and he decided to get Nancy drew on the case with her hobo and I'm guessing the ginger stallion and his spoiled rich bitch had joined in too. (Sorry I wanted to do it for story references ... show references)

I decided to stay home after my findings and lay there for a while. But my head was racing with questions.
What was she like?
What did she look like?
Were we identical?
I'm not sure...

(Sorry it short guys... I'm not feeling great at the moment! But I promise you the next chapter will come sooner and will be longer.
Ps. Your twin sister is me ;)
Serpents, out! 🐍)