The day after.

It was the day after the situation at the Wyrm, the day I have to go to school, again. I woke up, turning my alarm off and rolling over to the other side of the bed, seeing Fangs still led there, however he didn't seem to have slept, the bags under his eyes were massively showing and he still looked pale.

I rubbed his arm with my thumb and smiled at him reassuringly. "You going to be okay today? I have to go to school" I pouted.
"Yeah, I'll be fine (y/n)." He paused "shall I help you choose what to wear?"
As I heard those words my heart raced but I smiled and nodded 'yes'. He got up from my bed and made his way to my wardrobe, grabbing a few things and chucking them into my bed, of course not missing the jacket.

He chose out a short leather skirt, fishnet tights, a black crop top and my black High tops.

I walked out of my room and into my bathroom, getting changed into the clothes after having a shower and tying my hair into a messy bun. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, walking out into my room like it was a catwalk.

He smirked and looked me up and down .
"Beautiful princess" standing up and hugging me.
"Thank you for letting me stay round last night. I shouldn't have drunk as much as I did but when I found out that you were leaving our school to go up north." He looked down, taking my hands into his.

I looked up and smiled "it's fine, Fangs.. I won't be far away." I looked down at my phone seeing it was 8:15; time for me to go.
"Listen, Fangs, it's time for me to go to school, stay here tonight again? Please? Text me if you need me" I kissed his cheek as I walked out. "See you later".

I got on my bike and drove to Northside High once more.

I walked into the school building and went to my first class, which again, was science. I sat in my assigned seat and watched as all the groups came in once more. Archie sat down next to me and sparked up conversation once more.
"Hey, (y/n)! Uhm... hows it going?" He seemed very distracted today.
"Yeah, Archie, I'm okay! How are you doing?"
He just nodded yes.
"Is there anything wrong, Arch? You seem extremely distracted today... you wanna talk about it?" He looked into my eyes and smiled lightly.
"It would be great to talk to someone but I can't here... pretend to be sick?"
And with that I nearly "threw up" and ran out, Archie following after me, running almost.
"Good acting, (y/n)" he smiled.
"Thanks arch! Listen.. come in here" I grabbed his hand, pulling him into a empty room, locking the door behind us.

"So the reason I'm distracted is Because I heard a gunshot on July 4th... me and Grundy both heard it and she's stopping me from telling the cops because she doesn't want to lose her job and I'm just confused" he sat down on a desk, his hands running through his hair.
"Oh my god.. Archie that's huge. You have to go to the cops, tell them you were alone! You can't stay quiet if it's affecting you that much" he nodded and smiled.
"Thanks (y/n), see you at lunch?" I nodded in reply.

Hey guys! Here's another chapter! Sorry it's short but I wanted to give you guys a chapter no matter how long! I love you all! Also thank you for 700+ views! It means the world to me!
Serpents, out 🐍