Sexism, Stereotypes, and Staying "fit"

Okay, so these are topics that come up with all my friends. 

Today my stupid school made us run what they call Lap Trackers. We have to run 10 miles in a span of 6 days. Now I hate running but I do it because it is good for you to exercise. Now we finished out 10 miles and I was talking to a few of my friends and one of them said that when we are in high school she HAS to do sports every season.

Now I told her that she didn't have to but she said that her sister wants her to get into shape. Now my friend is probably the most in shape she can be at this time. She is skinny, she works out and she doesn't believe it. I told her this of course and she said that her thighs are to fat and I gaped at her. Everyone has some kind of fat and just working out all the time is not getting them skinnier. It's not healthy. 

This conversation brought me to the fact that for some girls it is a shame to be "fat" that we should be skinny. I don't get it. You can still be fit without looking like a stick. Some girls just naturally all some kinda fat, others don't. It all depends on genes and how you see yourself. If you like the way you look then great! Your confident but some others don't really like how they look because they are constantly pressured to look a certain way.

Now that covers one of my three bases.

The second base I want to cover is Sexism. Now boys and girls know what it is like to be left out of something because of your gender. A few of the high school coaches came over to my school and talked about sports. They told all GUYS that want to football should talk to them. I scoffed and went up and asked about girls. He said, " Oh yeah they can play." Now I was happy he said girls can play but why didn't he just say anyone not guys. Or like how my PE teacher like to pick the boys to do certain things instead of asking some girls. I get really peeved about things like this because we are all humans. I mean even women actors are like this. The men get paid more than women do. 

I mean my friends all got into a fight because girls are more likely to get raped than guys do. Yes guys get raped it can happen but it is more likely that girl will be a victim. Now, most guys will say that they deserved it but we don't. We are still the same humans we just don't have d*cks, instead, we have b**bs and a vagina. Yes, we wear makeup, yes we wear tight fitting clothes but so do guys! Guys wear tight fitting clothes all the time. And they don't get all s*uts, H*os, or get bullied that they still have their virginity. Guys praise that they got rid and they aren't called sluts, Okay maybe they are called Manh*res but still. Now, this does not apply to everyone. Some girls just don't care about what other people think and I applaud them for being so open

This goes into my Stereotype problem. At my school, I am a good student. I try to study hard, I ask questions, I take notes, and I do all extra credit work. I have a 4.0 GPA. This doesn't come naturally to me. Some nights I only get 3 hours of sleep because I am trying to make sure everything is higher than standards. Now kids in my class say that I get good grades because i'm Asian and I wear glasses. Now I take that very personally because that is not really true. Everyone can be really smart if they apply themselves and study! It does not necessarily have to be because of your gender, or race. 

I mean guys in my school say that " Black lives matter". I totally get that black have had it harder than most but shouldn't the phrase be " All lives matter?" Becuase they do don't they? I mean forget me if I am wrong but we all have the same things. We have arms, legs, a head, a brain. Now I do realize that some people don't have arms or legs and they are just as important as others. Because no matter what we all are special in our own way. 

My group of friend doesn't care what race, gender, sexuality you are as long as you are yourself and not someone your not you are our friend. 

How about you?