What's Wrong with my Life?

I have a question for you guys. If you had all A's and have maintained them for the past 2 years expect one slip up would your parents be proud of you?

Now I don't want to judge the people who's parents don't care about your grades but you have no idea what mine is like. My mom has been on my A** since we first started to get letter grades to get all A's. Yeah during those first few years I had absolutely horrible grades. I started to get really good grades during 7th grade and then my mom has only been getting worse.

Throughout my whole life, she has been on me to get the grades, to be the best at anything I do, to get a scholarship to an ivy league school. Every day of my life is to make her happy, to make her proud. Not that I don't love her, I do but sometimes I wish she would allow me to make mistakes and be a child for once in my life. 

I have had to grow up early because my sister was always the center of attention. She was older with ADHD and depression. She would cut, yell, scream and hurt everyone around her. I had to become to older more mature one so my mom never had to worry about me. 

My sister did cheer when she was in high school, her needs always came before mine. I was the one constantly at home alone when my sister had a game or an appointment. I was the one woken up at 12 pm to pick her up at away football games. I was the one who had to constantly be the buffer whenever they fought.

Now that my sister is living elsewhere, my life has been a bit better. My mom is less stressed but I still am constantly keeping her happy. She has gotten more and more demanding. 

Today she checked my grades which are all A's and yet she was mad that one of my assignments was a B. God, I just for once wanted her to say my grades were perfect and I shouldn't stress. Yet all I got was you're doing well but you can do better.

I really shouldn't be writing this but I think this is the only place where people of all different kinds can come together to bond over there love of reading and writing. I should probably get back to my homework. Until next time.