Do you believe in love at first sight or true love?

Okay so not many of you might know this, or you do, and this doesn't come to a surprise, but love to read romance books. Any romance as long as it ends well. I don't know why but it's just how my mind works. I don't feel sadness unless it involves my friends, family or books. The last time I cried was because I read a book and imagined what it would be like to lose my best friends. I would be heartbroken. But either way, this isn't about me it's about one of my friends.

One of my all time favorite book series in The Mortal Instruments. I probably know everything to do with it.  One of my friends decided to watch the TV show based on it which is Shadowhunters. I love the show just to say. But anyways she chooses to say that Clary (the main character for those who haven't read the book) is an annoying b***. 

Now I can tolerate a lot of things, but I can't stand people who insult books I love. So I let that one slid because well she is new and I am her friend. But what kills me more is that she said that she doesn't believe in love at first sight or true love. 

Now I mean a lot of people don't believe in love at first sight. And frankly, I don't blame them. You can never know what it's like until you have fallen for someone. But for me, I am a firm believer that somewhere out in the world there is a soul mate for everyone. Even people who think there isn't. 

I mean it's a lot to say, but to me, there is "the one" for everyone. That even the most horrible people have fallen in love once. It doesn't just have to be another person; it could be anything. I don't judge. 

So when my friend told me that she doesn't believe in true love or love at first sight, I was peeved about what she said. I mean even though some joke about being single and having one night stands, I know deep down, at least once you have dreamed for that one person that will sweep you off your feet. Someone who will be your everything. Someone to love, to cherish, to laugh with, to cry with, to just be next to them.  I mean I have.

I mean that's what is so impressive about love. You give them all of you and granted some do get their hearts broken; there is always someone that you can go to seek a moment of peace. 

I mean if I guy was to break my heart I know in a heartbeat that all my friends would be by my side or planning that person's murder (joking. they would never kill. At least I don't think they would.......) And I love them for that. 

Now i'm not someone to know about emotions but think of one person that if they suddenly were to disappear for good what you would feel like. Now, most of you would say nothing, but I bet you that if it were to happen, you would be scared and worried sick. You caring shows that they mean something to you.

Now, this was supposed to be about my friend and her ways of not believing in love at first sight and true love. But I think how I ended this is perfectly fine. 

Everyone deserves love in their life no matter what.

So I have a question for you. Do you have someone you love? If so comment who or don't I won't care. I just care about getting my voice heard.