chapter seven

shit. that was all that namjoon had thought. finding out that it wasn't pinkieprince he had been talking to, but actually jin-hyung, was a shock. he thought he had gotten feelings for his online friend, but knowing now that it was actually his band member changed everything. did he actually have feelings for his hyung? he never thought of seokjin like that. sure, namjoon was aware that his eldest hyung was handsome, and kind, but never thought further than that.

"hey, namjoonie." the familiar voice said. instead of it making namjoon happy, it made him jump. jin had looked at him with judging eyes, but didn't question it. he made some food and sat down next to his leader.

"namjoon." he called, with a low voice. almost sad, even? but namjoon still had to listen with open ears. that was not only why he was a leader, but also a friend.

"am i ugly?" jin asked, to namjoon's surprise. his hyung was nothing but confident in his looks, and a question like that should never leave his mouth. jin was beautiful, his feminine features making him a looker. him being insecure about his looks would be like a fish breathing above water; not right.

"no. why would you say that?" namjoon asked with confidence in his voice.

"lately i've just been insecure about my looks, is all. don't worry." jin had explained with an obvious fake smile. it made namjoon even more worried than previously.

"of course i'll worry, jin. you shouldn't be insecure about your looks. you are our visual for a reason. you are handsome, hyung." namjoon had said with so much confidence that it made him unsure about his feelings. he had unconsciously grabbed the elder's shoulder. but quickly let go as he realised it would be too much.

but, jin had looked up with a genuine smile, silently thanking his dongsaeng for the many compliments.

"i'll go to my room." he had said, leaving namjoon confused with his overflowing feelings.