chapter nine

the following week was hell for both jin and the other members. especially jungkook was worried about his hyung, he'd never seen jin sad before.

namjoon just felt plain guilt. after all, it was his fault that seokjin was feeling this way. but, he knew that it was for the best. if he and jin even got together, it would just cause drama.

"jin... you have to eat something." jungkook kept up a spoonful of rice, ready to be fed to jin. but jin turned his head, disgusted by the food.

"can't gain weight." he quietly said. the boy blamed everything on his looks. that's the reason ryanmonster didn't talk to him anymore; he was too ugly.

but, their comeback was coming up, and yoongi wouldn't let jin go into it all depressed. though his cold figure, he cared more for his members than about anything else, and seeing one of them depressed didn't do good things to his mood.

"jin, you're gonna eat this bowl of food, even if you'll sit here all night." the rapper had said, causing many heads to turn.

"are you my mother or something?" jin asked with a tired voice. he didn't want to pretend he was fine, because he wasn't.

"no, i'm your bandmember. remember, the band that'll have a comeback soon? i won't let you be all depressed in it. now eat, you look thin." yoongi had taken jungkook's spoon and shoved it in seokjin's mouth with force. jin had jumped a bit, but ate it either way. he was starving, and his members noticing his weight loss made him worried.

after a lot more spoons of rice, the bowl was finally empty. jungkook had smiled; he was happy with yoongi being such a great hyung. he would treat him for lamb skewers soon.

"i'll go to bed now." jin said, faking a smile so members won't notice he'd puke all the food out.

"i'll go with you." yoongi said, obviously onto him. making jin sigh internally, but allowing him to join.

the two walked away, leaving the other membersworried. especially namjoon, who felt more guilty than ever. he would check onjin later.