chapter ten

"-and i'm sorry, seokjin. it's all my fault you're feeling like this. you are not ugly, or fat, or anything negative." jin kept his eyes closed, not allowing namjoon to know that he was actually awake. he let him continue, wanting to hear him out. his suspicion on namjoon being the same person as ryanmonster grew by time, and especially after his online ex-friend knowing his exact name without him ever revealing it.

"it's for the better that we don't talk anymore. that would just create chaos. i hope you understand." jin heard footsteps, and then a door open and close slowly after. he opened his eyes slowly, checking if it was safe, and sat up.

he sighed heavily. he was seventy-five percent sure that ryanmonster and namjoon were one and the same, but wasn't completely confident yet. he didn't want to risk it not being true, and having namjoon laugh at him because of his silly friendship. but, deep down, jin hoped it was actually namjoon he had been talking to.

namjoon looked at his conversation with pinkieprince, or jin. rereading it, it was so obvious that it was actually jin he had been talking to. he laughed at his stupidity. he smiled a little bit more at the conversation, but frowned when he saw jin's picture coming up, and him bluntly ignoring it. no wonder jin was being insecure right now.

"so you are ryanmonster." he turned around, being faced with his hyung. his eyes were filled with shock, cursing himself that he was not careful enough. he put his phone away quickly, and shook his head aggressively.

"you are! i knew it!" jin had smiled. namjoon wondered how jin could be happy at this moment, and not disappointed or even disgusted.

"i was sort of sure it was you, but had my doubts. you ignored me after you found out it was me, because you were scared, right?" jin had asked, a bit too excited to his liking.

"jin, i don't know what you're talking about.." namjoon's voice gave him away. both men were aware that they knew about the subject.

"i saw the conversation, namjoon, there's no use in lying." jin said with a smirk. namjoon had coughed uncomfortably, trying to change the subject. but jin couldn't be fooled, and namjoon was well aware.

"what do you want me to do?" namjoon had asked. jin had smiled at him, showing his teeth, even. something he hadn't done in the past week.

"talk to me!" he exclaimed, sitting next to the younger boy excitedly. "you said way more to pinkieprince than me."

"i don't know what to say." namjoon had said. jin sighed, and hugged the boy unexpectedly. he hugged him so tight, that namjoon was scared he would break.

"hug me back, you pabo." jin said, namjoon obeying his orders. "i'll forgive you whenever you break a mario toy now."

both boys laughed at that comment, which enlightened the entire conversation. namjoon was scared that if jin found out, it would be awkward between them, and he didn't want to risk their friendship. their in real life friendship, that is.

"what do you want to do?" namjoon asked, referring to their relationship. he was aware of his indeed existing feelings now. and he was secretly hoping that jin had them too.

"wanna go on a date?" jin asked, making namjoon want to jump in excitement. but, since jin's face was still buried in his chest, he only nodded.

"sure."

the end.