Chap.12- Hey Moon, Please Forget to Fall Down

After the kiss, I suddenly remembered my father calling to me. I stood up and searched around for him. I finally found him.....He was drunk. "H-Hic-uh-up" He called out looking to me.
"Dad you're really drunk you know" I replied to his call.
"I-uh-i-Knoo-w" He answered back.
"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked.
"Fishlegs" He responded.
"What about him?" I answered.
"Isn't i-itt hi-ss birthday to-dday?" He replied stuttering yet again.
"Oh shoot your right dad, gotta go see you around" I said as I left. I made my way to where me and my friends were drinking.
As I arrived I noticed that Fishlegs was passed out.
"So it was him who spoke earlier huh" I whispered to myself. I didn't seem to have noticed earlier. I quietly walked towards the Snotlout who was sound asleep.
"Dude hey, Snotlout wake up" I whispered while slapping his face gently.
It doesn't seem to be working.
Wow Snotlout is such a heavy sleeper. I grabbed a basin with water and splashed it on his face, Still asleep.

Damn it, I decided to go get the twins first. I made my way over to the great hall where the competition was being held. I went inside surprised as Astrid was also there.
"Hey guys" I waved as I greeted
"Hey Hicuup" They replied.
"Ughh about Fishlegs birthday?" I asked.
"Oh damn we've forgotten haven't we" Astrid answered.
"Definitely" Tuffnut added
"Fireworks start soon" Ruffnut says as she looks at the window.
"Yeah Snotlout's fast asleep though"
"Let's just drag him to the arena. He'll probably get waken by the fireworks" Tuffnut suggested.
"Definitely, that we shall do" Ruffnut exclaimed in excitement.

We went to get the birthday boy and Snotlout. Me and Ruffnut dragged both of them while Astrid and Ruffnut prepared the birthday feast.
We carried Snotlout and placed him near the fireworks.
"Yo Hicc how are we suppose to carry Fishlegs?" Tuffnut asked.
"Good question" I replied
We both stood there thinking of a solution for our problem.
"Maybe we should get the help of our dragons?" He proposed
"Yeah we probably should, I'll get Toothless" I responded.
"I'll guard Fishlegs" He added
I went home to go get help from Toothless. He was awake and was just resting some more.
"Hey bud" I greeted.
He responded very happily jumping in joy.
"You're one energetic dragon aren't you?" I ask him rubbing his chin.
We flew to their whereabouts which was pretty near.
I called out to Tuffnut. We carried Fishlegs onto Toothless. We proceeded to make our way to the Dragon Arena.

As we arrived, the first thing to be seen was the table. Oh my that looks delicious. Food ranging from a cake, breed, yak soup, roasted sheep.
"Wow that looks pretty delicious" I complimented.
"Thanks" Astrid and Ruffnut answer back to me.
The people are were also sat on their seats. The fireworks display was moved outside since it would be smoky as hell if it was lighted here. Of course me and Tuffnut and the asleep Snotlout were the operators.
"Hey Fishlegs wake up the fireworks display is gonna start soon" Says Tuffnut waking the sleeping Fishlegs.
"Huh what?" Are the first words that come out of Fishlegs as he waked up rubbing his eyes.
"NOW" Astrid signaled
We lighted up the fireworks.
The display was B-Eautiful. The colours shined through the dimly lit sky. Of course Snotlout jumped, fully awake from the sound of Fireworks. It formed the image of the sea and fish, A spear and of course the word Happy Festival of Sea. Last but not least, lo behold the fireworks which we prepared secretly earlier displayed the words:Happy Birthday Fishless...
Fishless?
"Who the hell did the spelling for Fishlegs' name?" I asked
The man in question was none other than Snotlout.
"Snotlout you had one job" I shouted in Dissapointment.
"Sorry about that" He apologised.
"No need to apologise to me, go apologise to Fishlegs" I answer

We returned to the Arena where the feast began. Everyone congratulated Fishlegs on his birthday.
"Hey Fishlegs" Snotlout called out.
"Yes?" Fishlegs replied.
"Happy Birthday" He greeted
"Well thank you snotlout" Fishlegs thanked.
"And sorry about the spelling" Snotlout added
"Oh that? Don't worry about it. Buying fireworks let alone setting it up must have been a lot of work." Fishlegs responded
"Is that so? well Happy Birthday again to you" He greeted again
"Thank" Fishlegs smiled.
We all greeted him and gave him our gifts. Mine was the Yeast and a bottle of Accatran Whiskey.
Astrid's was a new leather boots. Tuffnut and Ruffnut gifts were a new battle axe. Finally Snotlout's was a new book. It was about life on the sea. Fishlegs was very happy. After eating,drinking and gift giving he was going to give his birthday speech which was a very common thing on our village.

"I want to start this speech by thanking the people of the village first I don't want to get emotional yet." He said. The people of the village where laughing with joy
"Thanks for helping me until now. You have been the reason I wanted to be a Viking. To protect you the people and of course" He took a deep breathe
"My friends. Who were always there now that I think about it. Be it a fight or simply catching fish they were there to help me, to protect me and to motivate me. My thanks cannot be expressed in anything but words and action. And I truly thank you. For all the gifts and memories we've spent together. I shall cherish them forever. Again, thank you people of Berk and specially my friends." He finished as he shed a tear.
Everyone was clapping and cheering. Snotlout was crying while Tuffnut was making fun of him.
"What a wonderful speech" Gobber remarked
"Definitely" My father replied a bit sober now.

"Drinks are free at the Hall" Fishlegs' father shouted.
Everyone cheered once more.
We went drinking till midnight. Laughing at some of our memories like that time we were on peace island and went on the springs. That time snotlout got trapped in an outhouse. Everyone was passed out. I who definitely still sober went out for a walk.
"Care to accompany me?" I asked toothless.
He nodded
We walked to my old hut and rested there for a bit. The sky were no longer dimly well but the stars shone brightly.
What a wonderful day today was I thought to my self. "What a wonderful night as well right bud?" I whispered lookin over to toothless who appears to be asleep.
"Goodnight then bud" I said as I myself fell asleep as well.

Heard about Httyd 3 and will say that I am pretty excited :D

~Revised~Hiccup X Astrid When Im Goneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें