Chap.1.5-Where?

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. I was sick yesterday so no update, but here you go.

Stoick's POV

"Find him, Search every inch of this island" I commanded.

"Yes sir!" Novack said.

They searched, the beach,the forest,the caves, literally everywhere for hiccup all over the island yet they could still not find him.

°°°° °°°° °°°°

A week went by nobody has seen or heard from him. He has completly disappeared from the island.

"Any news?" I asked Novack

"Well... we saw this." Novack replied with a hint of sadness in his voice.

He gave Stoick a piece of cloth with red scattered all over it. He held it in his hands. He looked examined the cloth carefully. The cloth was made yak skin. He was dismayed from the look of his face.

"Don't tell me this is-" Stoick was cut off by Novack

"Don't take it in too hard." Novack said

"Hiccup you're an Idiot." Stoick whispered to himself.

"This...I know you were hated by everyone but you didn't have to do...This" He added, starting to tear up.

"We should announce this to the villagers" Stoick stated very sad by his tone.

••{Days later}••

"Everyone pls quiet down. The chief is about to speak." Gobber said to the villagers as he sat down.

Stoick called for an urgent announcement, everyone was gathered at the dragon arena.

"Well...umm... I... I have bad news." Stoick said, "My son, Hiccup, has... died" Stoick said in a sad tone.

Some of the people were happy, yet they couldn't show since it would be disrespectful.

But some well were guilty, you could see it in their eyes. The guilt was strong.

"Well that's sad I guess that means I'm next to being chief." Snoutlout yelled "And I'll marry Astrid." He added laughing afterwards.

Astrid punched Snoutlout's Face.

"Never in my life." She said with angered by his words

"Well I kinda feel sorry,he died like his mom." Fishlegs said

"Did he now?" Astrid asked
"Haven't you heard of his mom's tragic end?" Ruffnut asked.
"Care to explain to me?" She pleaded.
"Long story or short?" Fishlegs then asked her.
"Its still noon why not go for the long one?" Ruffnut answered
"Well it was at the time of the dragon invasion, the dragons tried to invade Berk but our brave Vikings brothers and sisters fought for our village, the fighting was intense. In the midst of the battle, Valka, Hiccups mother was keeping Hiccup safe. Sadly the house was invaded by a dragon. Soon after his mother was being carried away. Her mother screamed for help. Stoick rushed to her wife and child. He saved Hiccup from the flames but his wife, sadly he could not, that's about it" Fishlegs said.
"Damn tragic indeed" Ruffnut added.

°°°°
That's it people I'm gonna update again soon and Valka will be here don't worry.