Chapter 4 (Edited)

I told my grandparents that I wanted to live with them and they were excited. But, I wonder how I'm getting all my stuff down in Michigan.

"Don't worry about your stuff, we’ll just get you some new stuff." My mouth dropped to the floor.

"But, it's gonna be so expensive." I said dramatically.

"Don't worry, we will take care of it." My grandpa said.

"Okay, I'm gonna go tell Liam."

"Okay." I went outside and of course it was pouring down rain. I ran next door and knocked.

"Hey, again." He laughed.

"Hey, I'm moving in next door."

"We should have a party!" He jumped up and down and clapped his hands.

"I don't know that many people around here to have a party with."

"Well, we could do fireworks since the Fourth of July is coming up. Then, we can have a cookout and invite my brothers and your grandparents."

"Sounds perfect!" I smiled. I looked down at myself and realized I was soaking wet.

"Wanna come in?" He offered.

"Sure." I walked inside and it was really beautiful. It was big inside to.

"Wow, it's really nice." He closed the door and came by me.

"So, I have a question." He asked.

"Yes?"

"Will you go out to dinner with me tonight?" I was flattered.

"Yes, I would love to go with you." But, the thing is I don't have anything to wear. All my dresses are at my old house.

"That be great! Pick you up at eight?"

"Okay." I smiled and he hugged me and I hugged back. I left his house and went back to my house.

"Hey, do you have any old dresses I can borrow?" I asked my grandma, praying she would have something.

"Yeah, honey. Why?"

"Liam, asked me out on a date today." I beamed.

"That's so nice of him, where are you guys going?"

"Out to dinner." I smiled.

"I have a dress that will go." We went into my grandmas room and seen she had a closet full of dresses.

"Wow, I love these." I said, admiring all the gorgeous dresses she had.

"Here." She handed me a light pink dress with sparkles and also a pink pair of high heels.

"Perfect." I wonder what I should do with my hair. I think I should just put my hair in a bun.

"What time is he coming to get you?"

"Eight."

"That's in two hours, so you should get a shower and start getting ready."

"Alrighty." I went into the bathroom with my rob. I took off my clothes and turned the shower on. I don't like my water not too hot or not to cold. After I was all done, I got out if the shower. I put my robe on and went to my room. I looked at the time and I had an hour left. I then got my dress on and my pink earrings. I then put my hair in a bun and the last thing is I put my high heels on. I then heard a knock on the door. He must be here.

"Honey, Liam is here!"

"Okay, I'm coming!" I walked out to the living room and seen that Liam was in a tuxedo and he looked so handsome.

"Wow, you look gorgeous." I blushed.

"Thank you, you look handsome."

"Thanks." He seems happy that he found someone who actually liked him and not messing with him.

"You ready?"

"Yes." We walked out of the door hand in hand to his car. Then, he opened the door to his car for me.

"Thank you."

"No problem." He smiled.

"We're going to Olive Garden!?" I said happily.

"Yes."

"That's my favorite place to go!"

"Okay, okay calm down." He patted my shoulder. We got of the car and went into the restaurant.

"Hello, welcome to Olive Garden. How many will there be?" The waiter asked.

"Two and a booth." Liam said. The man took us to the booth. I can't believe I'm having dinner with the man I'm in love with.