Chapter 14 (Edited)

I drove far away as possible. I then saw a dark alley and parked my car there. Then stayed in it. I wasn't sure if that was the real Liam or the drinking Liam. I never even knew Liam drank.

*Zayn’s POV*

I went upstairs to my room and opened it. I then seen Liam sitting on my bed with his head in his hands. Then, I seen a picture frame thrown.

"Liam Payne!" He jumped up in the air like I scared him.

"What?"

"Where the hell did Diamond go!"

"I don't know, she just ran downstairs and never came back."

"That's because you scared her half to death! Man, you really gotta stop drinking so much."

"We should really find her." Liam said. We went downstairs and then everyone came with me in my car to look for Diamond. We then seen a dark alley and there was a car parked there. We pulled over got out and seen it was blue. Diamond. She got out of the car and seen us.

"We found you!" Perrie ran up to her and hugged her.

"Yeah, you did." Then Liam came up to Diamond.

*Diamond’s POV*

After Perrie hugged me Liam came up to me.

"Diamond, I am so so sorry. I did not mean for this to happen and you know it. I'll do anything for you to forgive me. I really do love you Diamond."

"It's true he does." Louis said.

"Shut up Lou!" he put his hands up in the air for defense. I laughed and smiled.

"Yes Liam, I forgive you."

"She forgives me!" He gave me a hug.

"Well, I think this is enough drama for one night." Harry said.

"I agree. Ready to have our sleepover?" Perrie asked.

"Yeah, come on in."

"Bye everyone!" Perrie and I both said.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright, love you."

"Love you too." Liam then kissed me and I kissed back. We broke apart so I can drive.

"Well, I'm sorry that happened to you." Perrie said.

"It's okay, I'm not sure if that was regular Liam or drinking Liam though."

"Drinking Liam."

"He drinks?" I asked.

"Yeah, I seen him. He had way too many." She gave me the directions to her house. Once we got there I got out and so did she.

"I'm so tired." She said it looks like she can barely keep her eyes open.

"Same here." She got out her keys and opened her door.

"Wow, this place is huge!"

"IKR, I have a hot tub in the basement."

"What!?"

"Yeah, wanna go in?"

"Hell yeah! But, I don't have a swimsuit."

"Try one of mine." She went upstairs and grabbed a swimsuit and handed it to me. She has one to. We went downstairs and it was huge!

"Air hockey table!?"

"Yep!" She smiled.

"This is my dream house." I looked around at all the cool stuff she had.

"Are you famous too?"

"Yes." My mouth hung open.