707 : Everybody is a Superhero

Another Story; 707 Call ; Time : Unknown ;

( Pretty long one )

707: I'm not sure who this hacker is, but at least I gotta work harder than him.

707: Which reminds me, I've heard something interesting recently. You know what it is?

707: Somewhere outside Korea. I think, a kid was stuck under a truck. And the mother somehow managed to lift the truck to save her child.

MC: Wow, that mother must have been a superhero!

707: All hail the power of superpower! Haha!

707: Maybe that mother was a superwoman, but...I think I've heard news like this few more times in the past.

707: Once someone told me...

707: That every person has a superpower within, just like that mother.

707: It's just that usually we don't need to use a superpower. And then this superpower awakens...when we need to protect something or someone.

...

707: You know...

707: What if...I become a coward when I really have to be brave?

707: That mother lifted a vehicle to save her child...

707: But I'm scared...that I'll just be frozen on the spot with fear....or just turn away as if I've seen nothing.

MC: I'm sure you'll try harder than anyone else. Have faith in yourself.

707: ...Thanks for saying that.