707 : Happy For You Two

( Jumin's Route ; Day 9 ; Call ; 707 ; 20:37 9:10 PM ; 707 )

707: It's me... I don't know why I'm calling... but yeah. I d have something I want to talk about.

707: I... really hope that things go well between you and Jumin. I mean it...

707: I know I joke around a lot, but I sincerely think you suit Jumin the best.

707: And... uhm... I'm sorry I was so weird in the chatroom. I just didn't want people to feel bad because of me.

707: I think when you have someone you like, you have to be good to them when they are with you.

707: ...If you make the decision to leave thinking it's the best for the other person, you'll just end up hurting both.

707: I called to tell you that. Just know that you can't ever recover lost time.

707: It may look the same... but if the inside has changed... it hurts.

MC: Thank you Seven, I don't know what's going on, but please cheer up.

707: Don't... care too much about about me. You might not hear from me from now.

707: Anyways, please remember what I just told you. Do your best to the person who's with you right now... Be faithful to the present. That's the only to create a happy future.

707: You can't ask forgiveness to a person in your past... and say thank you.

707: I'm not really in the position to give anyone advice so this is kind of amusing.

707: I used to think that this chaotic world is funny... all those ridiculous ties, chose fights, those victims.

707: God... I wish this were a dream.

MC: You sound so hurt.. Just tell me.. I'll listen.

707: Haha... thank you. You're so kind.

707: I can see why Jumin fell for you.

707: I wish I met someone as nice as you are when I was a bit younger... The only person nice to me was Rika...

707: I've talked way too much.

707: I'm really tired. I should go now.

707: Next time we talk, I'll try to be the usual 707... Thanks for listening to my weird spiel. Good night.