Bonus 707 : Ray Of Sunshine

( Hey, I decided to put this bonus in because I got this call from 707 and it was actually pretty sad.. He was talking about how MC gives Jumin rays of sunshine, and he even laughed nervously.. This might be connected to the theory.. Here you go. )

( Jumin's Route ; Day 7 ; Call ; 11:20 AM ; 707 )

707: Congratulations! You were almost selected as a smartphone addict!

707: This is really sudden... but you have to be cautious of smartphone addiction. I heard some people these days think their phones are their hands! Since they never put it down!

707: My life is already riddled with electronics so I'm done for but normal people have to be careful. Electronic waves aren't good for your body. It makes your skin dry and it hinders digestion.

707: Humans should all go to a grass field at times to chase butterflies and look at the sun... They should prove that they are human by shouting, "I'm not afraid of the the sun! I am not a vampire. I am a human!" Don't you think so?

MC: I hope Jumin's healthy too.

707: Oh... wow, didn't expect you to worry about Jumin at this point! You surprised me there but... green light!

707: Jumin looks like a sophisticated city man, but he's a total gap moe... he likes farms and greenhouses. He didn't frown at all to the smell of manure. Amazing.

707: He likes nature so he only eats organic, and everyone helps him stay healthy. So don't worry about him.

707: Of course, he seems really stressed these days... be he'll be fine in no time since you worry about him so much~

707: But why am I suddenly saying this? What is the point...?

707: Maybe because a stupid spy... I mean, the sun couldn't fix his smartphone addiction and kept on fidgeting with his phone and that let me track his location?

707: ...I guess I just called to make sure our members aren't addicted to their phones and enjoy walking under the sun. Oh, well, I guess this whole conversation had nothing to do with smartphones...

707: Just shoot Jumin rays of loving sunlight since he is so emotionally dry. No one else can do that... but I think you can.

707: I, well, *nervous sad laugh* I'll have to shoot the rays to my babies! I wish they could run with solar energy!

707: Oh? My spy is rotating just like the sun! I have to catch him right now before he moves any further.

707: Anyways, you take care~! I have to get going now!