Chapter Thirty-four

(A/N) I LIED LAST CHAPTER CAUSE I REMEMBERED THERE IS SOMETHING THAT MUST BE DONE

-Earlier that day-

Will knew something was bound to happen with Dodds. Nico was returning, teachers now literally everything about their students, and Mrs. Dodds was a professional asshole.

Something was going to happen.

He needed to make sure there was no possible way for this to win in that witch's favor... He also noticed there were around five moldy chips on the floor... He hadn't cleaned his room all school year...

And, while bagging those five horribly moldy chips, Will Solace had devised a plan.

-okay back to where we left off-

"Oh!" Will exclaimed, as if suddenly remembering something. "I meant to give Mrs. Dodds a... parting gift..."

"Why the fu-" Nico cut himself off, realizing a teacher was looking right at them. Nico lowered his voice. It was surprising how deeper it'd gotten. "Why in the name of Satan's thong would you do that?!"

Will winked at him. "You'll like it. Trust me."

This morning, Will had done a lot of preparation for this moment. To give Mrs. Dodds his 'apology gift' for giving her a hard time. Sure, she was getting fired, but Will had to make sure this would be the end of her.

He ran up to a teacher, asking to use the restroom. The teacher watching over the cafeteria full of students nodded.

He just made it in time to see Mrs. Dodds storming through the hallway.

"Wait!" He yelled, digging the plastic bag of moldy chips from his jean pocket. They didn't look moldy due to the cheese powder they'd been rolled in. "Mrs. Dodds!"

Mrs. Dick-ass-bitch turned around to see a panting boy running towards her. She scrunched up her face in disgust.

"Whaddya want, pesky little child?" She snapped.

Will held out the plastic bag as an offering. "I'm... terribly sorry..." He couldn't tell of Mrs. Dodds could see through him, but she grabbed the bag non-the-less and angrily bit into a chip.

Mission successful.

The ex-teacher seemed to regret it as soon as she had shoved down all five chips. Her face turned a faint shade of green as she ran off towards the restrooms.

Haha. Look at that fucker run.

Will returned to the cafeteria, stopping by the bathroom to wash his hands in case the teacher left some Bitch-itis in the air. And to go along with his "I went to the bathroom" story.

Nico spotted him as soon as he walked in, surprised by his satisfied smirk.

"What's so nice?" Nico asked him, honestly confused.

Will explained how he had gathered the moldy chips, prettied them up, and watched as the teacher ate them out of anger.

Nico was surprised as to how devious his boyfriend could be, but hey, Mrs. Dodds was horrible. Hell, she probably took lessons from Donald Trump. That'd explain a lot.

But, yeah. She was probably going to need an ER.

And she's gone.

Forever.