Chapter- 1

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

''Ugh who dares to interupt my beauty sleep, wait could it be scarlet?'' I rolled out of the bed while rubbing my eyes groggily secrectly praying it's not scarlet, because knowing that crazy party girl she'll want me to shop till I drop and then drag me around because she'll still wanna shop. I hurried and grab on blue jeans and a black T-shirt that has a picture of a wolf on there I quickly brush my teeth, As I made my way downstairs while shouting '' i'm coming '' I made a quick pit-stop in the kitchen and grab me a green apple.

But as I was about to head out of the kitchen I saw a waterbottle ontop of a note and I quickly grabed it as I proceed towards the livingroom as I reach my hand out towards the doorknob thats when I saw what the note had exactly said.

dear, Velma knight

hello darling considering how late you stayed up last night by the time you read this note I'm guessing their already be there you see 4 days ago me and your father received word from our boss that we're have to depart soon and have a business trip up in egpyt now we are expecting to be back in a year so our bosses boss asked if we will be more comfortable if he's sons come over to watch you, and of course we agreed be good to our guest and have a wonderful time! our beloved daughter~

...they got to be fucking kidding me!..

well here goes nothing, as I unlocked and turned the doorknob. I saw a guy wearing glasses who had a dark shade of purple and black hair and eyes that were a percing red shade of magenta.

'' Hello miss my name is Reiji Sakamaki we are here to watch over you till your parents come back''

''ah yes come in'' damn why the hell do I need babysitters, after all I Velma Knight i'm 15 years old now alot younger than what I was 2 years ago I mean sersously they left me for 5 months when I was 13 so how come now that im 15 do I need babysitters? Ugh my parents are sersously lacking in parenting skills....

As I stop in the living room were there was big enough couches for all 11 peopl---Wait 11 ?!

yep sure enough I did a double check 3 times...why are their 11 people surely you don't need this many people to watch just one 15 year old right? I was interrupted of my own thoughts when Reiji started introducing me to his brothers, he pointed at the blond hair guy who had earbuds on and was sleeping on the couch huh he must be tried...

''This is shuu the eldest son, as I am the second son ''

then he pointed at one of the redhead but not the one wearing the fedora, the next person was a guy with purple eyes and hair holding a teddy bear, and last but not least the guy wearing a fedora who had a beauty mark.

''This is ayato he is the third oldest and kanato is the fourth oldest and as for laito he is the fifth son they are triplets'' ayato seemed a bit too arrogant to me and as for laito he seems like a huge pervert but you know what they always say never judge a book by it's cover.

''and this Subaru the sixth son''

wow Subaru seems angry I wonder why though? he had white hair with pretty blood red eyes.

''and this is yui komori she lives with us'' yes I am so glad there's another girl in this room, and by the look on her face I'm guessing she is too.

as Reiji finally finished a guy with blackish hair with a bit of white at the tips and had beautiful grey eyes introduced himself as Ruki mukami and the rest of he's brothers

''this is kou he is the second oldest'' he pointed to a blond hair guy who had beautiful sky blue eyes. ''and Yuma is the third oldest'' he pointed at a guy who had brown hair and eyes he was also eating sugar cubes. ''and our youngest sibling is Azusa'' he pointed at a person who had way too many bandages, but may I just say damn this yuma guy is a freaking giant!

''Hello it's pleasure to meet you guys my name is Velma knight, oh and y'all guys are all on the third floor me and yui are on the second and dinner should be ready at 8 so you guys can either visit the library or explore your room or maybe the garden in the back yard because I'm heading out so yeah bye'' I sooo need to tell Mena and the rest of the gang about this crazy arrangement.