Chapter-3

As I headed to the kitchen to check up on the food, I see Yuma leaning unto the wall while eating sugar cubes. ''hello, Yuma how are you today?" I ask attempting to make small talk. "I saw the garden who takes care of it?" did he just answer my question with a question? oh no sweetheart you are guests inside my house he is not gonna disrespect me like that! "how are you doing today Yuma?" I question once more. "hah?! you didn't answer my question are you deaf or what!" he barked as he took a step closer to me....this bastard..."no you didn't anwer me you damn big bird!" as soon as those words left my mouth he had already step right in front of me, he has his head lower to look me in the eyes as he said in a low voice "what did you call me little girl?"

"you heard me this is my house and I do not take too knidly to disrespect do you understand now answer my question since I have clearly asked first, so how are you doing today?" I question with a big bright smile like I didn't just pick a fight with big guy here.

With a confused expression that appeared on yuma's face as he wonders to himself how strange this little girl is in front of him, in all honestly he just was curious on who took care of the garden. So he ignored her question thinking she didn't really care about how he was doing and was just making small talk with him, but to think she'll make a big deal out of it made it amusing to him. After all when he first saw this strange girl she didn't really show that much emotions on her face. He was curious if she will show a scared emotion on her face but instead she stood her ground, but he didn't regret trying to provoke her considering how in the end she smiled at him. huh after everything I did to make her feel nervous, or maybe even scared of me it didn't work hell she even called me big bird ha! how intresting. " I'm doing okay now can you answer my question?'' I asked grumply considering my pride took a little blow. "I did" she stated '' huh what do you mean I did? you didn't answer my question I asked who takes care of the garden" I counter back.

"pft haha" I couldn't hold back my laughter how idiotic can he be or could it be he just can't simply believe I can take care of the graden now that annoyed me. "hah! why the hell are you laughing at?!" he confronts me. "you of course it's because I said I did meaning I take care of the garden, now if you can excuse me I need to cheek on the food'' and with that I maneuver my way around him. "Wait you take care of the garden?" he qestions curiously. ''yeah it makes me feel normal doing stuff like that, why you asking?" "um uh for no reason it was just in really good shape and I was wondering what type of person takes care of it" he states in a rush. I turn just in time to see a small blush coating he's pale cheeks. How adroable I thought as I turn back around to mix the sause into the noodles. "Hey can you help me with setting up the plates and utensils?" I ask yuma only to not receive an answer, as I turn around I notice he wasn't there anymore. As I ponder how he left without making a sound, I fell to notice a new presence that has enter the kitchen.

"ugh why is it so cold in here all of a sudden?" I question out loud. "Velma, help please help he's going to get himself killed he needs help save him save my little brother" A voice pleads behind me, as I turn around looking at a girl who looks 17 with long orange hair and purple eyes she was wearing a white flower printed dress that reaches just an inch above her kneecap, her neck has a slash as dried blood stains her neck and white dress. I approach the lost soul as I say " where is your brother?" I asked worried for he's safety. "He is locked in he's room asleep a fire has started in the kitchen it's spreading so fast please call for help he lives in heartwood rd xxx" as soon as I hear the information she's giving me on where her brother is located I grab my phone from my pocket and call the police stating that there is a fire in a house at heartwood rd xxx , as I finish she disappears leaving me in the kitchen as the lady on the other line ask for my name I hang up hoping her little brother is safe.