Chapter-4

I had finished setting up for dinner tonight "okay it's 7:51, so 6 minutes till they head into the kitchen for dinner" I say to myself as I check on my phone. Feeling a presence behind me I automatically assume it was the lost soul, but was surprise to instead meet kou eyes staring at me like he was trying to fit pieces of the puzzle together. Feeling a bit awkward I attempt to greet him, but before I could I notice many new presences that entered. Looking around I spot Reiji, Ruki, Yuma and also kanato as they sat down. Feeling glad that the table was huge enough to fit 15 people, I watch as Ruki seats by Yuma at the end of the table as Reiji seat on the other end of the table by the end where I sit at and kanato just sit down two chairs across from Reiji. While I decide to quickly take my spot before someone else does I notice kou still staring at me as he sits at the other side of Ruki at the end of the table. Starting to hear footsteps coming towards the door as I see Ayato opening it behind him comes Yui who has her head down and then comes Laito, Azusa and both subaru and shuu.

Seeing as everyone is here we digged in, that's when kou decided to open he's mouth asking me a question that turn my blood cold and my posture rigid as he asked "kitty-chan who were you talking to in the kitchen and i'm not talking about Yuma I mean after Yuma left?" he asked with an innocent smile, as I notice he's comment rise curiosity from all of the brothers wondering what he meant by that. I stare at him eyes narrow as I smile at him and say without a hint of emotion in my voice "I don't see how that concerns you, and if you were wise you wouldn't mention it again do you understand kou after all you guys are nothing more but guest in my house. whoudn't you agree yui?" I ask causing her head to snap into my direction shock evident on her face as I brought her into the conversation continuing on with my little speach I add "After all don't you think everyone is inclined to having their little secrets, hmm~" I say with a warm smile directed towards her. Everyone seem shock and a bit intrigued upon my replayed to kou who looked as if he accepted my challenge with a smirk, well shit that didn't go as plan I thought he would become piss and back off who knew he would take it as a challenge. Talk about your plans backfiring on you! I thought angrily. As kou replied ''ahh~ I guess I overstep my boundaries who knew it was a touchy subject I'll stop asking question for now after all kitty-chan you made a wonderful dinner for us thank you!" He said with a fake smile after all I should know I use those fake smile from time to time. Oh if only I knew then it wasn't just kou who accepted the challenge but every brother inside the room who became curious especially with how I responded to kou.

As it was night time I was getting ready for bed when the room temperatures suddenly took a dive to the deep end. Turning around frantically to pin-point the cause of this knowing it was probably another soul or maybe it was that girl who asked for help, but nothing prepared her for what she saw it was him oh god! Her hand reach for her mouth to hold back a sob begging to be set free, as her eyes began to tear up. Standing in front of her was Victor Ace her 16 year old boyfriend with dark black hair and silver white beautiful eyes, he who had died 6 months ago probably another reason why her parents got people to watch her. She knew he died but was never told what cause his death in fact she never saw he's body at the funeral and had hoped it was just one sick joke or that he just faked his death and move to a new country I know how idiotic to think about such things and why were you even hopped he fake he's death to get out of town leaving you behind? and don't that only happen in movies? well first off I would obvious been piss he left me, but he would've been alive and that all that mattered even if it meant him leaving her behind. But those thoughts were foolish of me I shouldn't have hope because here he is standing in front of me as a loss soul, but he doesn't look like he has a wound inflected on him at all he looks perfectly handsome just how she remembers him wearing a black jacket with a red and white striped T-shirt and bluejeaned pant's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name- victor ace

age-16 when he died, or did he?

more infomation will come later on!