Chapter-5

"Hey why are you crying? Heh, don't tell me your think I'll really leave you? oh sweetheart nothing will never separate us even till death do us part~"  he's soft velvety voice reached my ears as he Vanished only for his cold arms to wrap around her stomach as he rested he's chin up upon my shoulder. "Why now, why show yourself now Victor?" I whisper as my tears cascade down my cheeks. "Oh love, please don't cry all that matters is that I'm here now...but more importantly who are those beings living with you, and why are there 10 guys ? Hmm~"  he whispers by my ear, as he lays a lingering kiss upon my wet tears stain cheeks.

                                                  Knock              Knock        Knock 

And just like that the temperature returned back to normal as I no longer felt him behind me, as I quickly spun around me to see...nothing he's gone once again I thought while letting out a long and tired sigh. "yes I'm coming" I shout loud enough for the other person to hear, as I quickly head to my restroom taking care of my tear stain face . Unlocking my door as I turn the doorknob I bring my head up to meet with a pair of magenta shade of red eyes. "yes Reiji how may I help you?" I ask hoping he didn't hear anything like kou or sensing I was crying a few moments ago. "I was hoping if you can companying me towards the library? after all you never did show us were it was located " he say's even though he's asking me I can't help but feel like he's demanding me to come with him. "of course I'm terribly sorry I didn't do it in the beginning" I say to him as I head towards the library with him following close behind me.

"We're here may I asked in what your looking for in particular?" I question as I see him take in rows of rows of the huge library. He turns to me with a smirk that lays upon he's lips "yes in fact I'm looking for information that contains about mediums in fact I have a feeling you know some things about it" he states as he looks me directly in the eyes. Swallowing a bit of my saliva I look right back at him with narrowed eyes my fist clenching by my side. "by what do you mean by that Reiji? I had no idea you were interested about stuff like that, but I do doubt my families library contain such fiction" I say with a sly smirk as I turn around to leave only to feel his grip on my arm as I yank out of he's grip I start feeling several more presences, as I turn around I spot all of the brothers. "You know kitty-chan I don't like liars" kou spoke to me with a sadistic smirk.

As the brothers found themselves all in the library still surprise and shock by the letter Shu had receive that Karlheinz had sent them informing them on what the person they we're watching is, and that it is okay to tell her what they truly are vampires. As kou had confront her she had a look of shock before her eyes became dull and her entire face became emotionless. The brothers became a bit unnerve by this as they were expecting a different outcome, but before they can continue their thinking about their thoughts they became surprise and a bit unsettle by what came out of her lips. "heh, you know what I am don't you? say you guys aren't exactly human right?" she giggles in laughter as her eyes that were once dull turns into insanity. "Say do you know what's it's like seeing the dead? hearing them whisper into your ears day in day out feeling them touch you begging/screaming for help, hey guess what's the worse part of it come on kou since your so interesting about what I am or maybe you can tell me huh Reiji?" she shouts. Eyes wide the brothers had no idea how to respond as they look at the little girl they were told to watch did a complete 180* upon her personality as they had never thought underneath that quiet young mannered sharp tongued girl hold a hidden insanity so dark it chilled them to the bone." Say you don't know do you hehehe it's simple possession silly to be possess by an evil spirt but in worst cases demons to be honest I'm glad I've never had to experience being possessed but I am still young after all to be honest almost all mediums in my family have been possessed by spirts and only a few by demons heh now those are hard to exorcise from your body almost rarely they ever get exorcise" by then the air temperature drop drastically, oh how the brothers wish they never brought up the subject if only they listen to her at dinner, as those thoughts passed through the brothers mind they couldn't help but notice seeing a boy with sliver white eyes standing right behind her.

"You see him don't you?" she spoke ever so softly as her eyes turn back to her normal self without a hint of insanity left as she falls down but she never hit the floor as Reiji caught her before that could ever happen."it's okay she only fainted" he replayed to he's brothers as well as the mukami brothers as he pushes up he's glasses he says with a glare pointed at the white silver eyed young man "Now who are you, and what are you doing here?''