Chapter One

Elsas P.o.v

I hit the alarm on my night stand to snooze and let out a small groan. I sat up using my elbows and laid my head on my back board. I looked at my alarm and it was 7:53! The bus leaves in 10 minutes! I shot up out of bed and raced to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I put a towel over my hair to dry it. I went over to my closet and picked something to wear. I wore white skinny jeans, a long sleeved turquoise blouse, and my blue converse. I walked over to my vanity and took the towel off my nearly dry hair. I quickly curled my hair and applied light make up to my face. I sprayed on my fav. perfume, 'kenzo flower', and put on my grey ski cap.

I got up from my vanity and ran out of my bedroom downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed my strap bag off the chair and took some bacon off my plate before running out the door. I munched on my bacon as i sprinted all the way down the street to the bus stop. Just as I got there it closed the doors and was about to drive away but saw me and opened the doors again.

Once I was on the bus I looked for a seat. As i walked down the row i saw Anna, Rapunzel, and Merida squished into one seat talking about who knows what. I walked further to the back of the bus and chose a seat next to a boy with brown hair and brown eyes wearing a plaid blue polo, white under shirt and brown loose pants with black converse. He was listening to music on his phone.

I plopped down beside him, but he didn't notice me. "Hi jack" no answer. "Jack?" No answer. "Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, JACK!" still no answer. Annoyed I rolled my eyes and poked his cheek, leaving a thin layer of frost. He ripped out his ear buds and started to rub the spot where I poked him. "ugg what was that for?!?" he said surprised. "I called you like ten times!" I argued. "well now you gave me frost bite... again!" he said pointing at the red mark on his cheek. "whatever" i said listening to my music. The rest of the ride was silent as we both listen to our music. The bus stopped in the parking lot of Burgess High passing several walking students. The bus came to a stop and i quietly got off the loud bus. I strolled inside the school still listening to music. I head over to my locker in the ninth grade hall trying to not be noticed, and eventually made it. Just as i opened my locker door to get my books it was slammed shut. I had barely enough time to remove my hand before the door slammed on it. I stopped my music and looked up to find Aster (bunny) Glaring at me. "what's up freak!" he said smirking. "what is it, aster" I whispered keeping my head down. "aww i don't get a smile" he said acting all sad. I rolled my eyes and started to walk away. "ill just get my books later" I thought but something grabbed my forearm. Aster pulled me back and glaring as the bell rang. Everyone soon disappeared from the hall way while aster just tightened his grip on my arm. "Let me go! your gonna make me late for class Ass-ter!"

His eyes widened with shock. He let go of my arm and slammed me against the lockers. He grabbed me by my neck and held me up so that i could barely touch the ground. I dropped my bag and phone on the floor and threw my hands up to my neck trying to loosen his grip. His eyes where flashed with anger. "What did you call me?" he gritted through his teeth. He raised me higher off the ground. I was pretty sure my face was a deep shade of red or possibly light purple. My vision was getting blurry and black dots started to appear. I could barely make it out but someone punched aster. His arm let go of my neck and I fell to the floor. I heard grunting and punching noises but i was to weak to look who it was.

The Fighting stopped. "Elsa are you ok?" A voice said. I didn't know who it was. I felt someone shaking me and screaming "elsa! stay with me!" the voice pleaded. But I couldn't I slowly slipped away into darkness.

Hiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! I started a new book! YAY! I hope you all like it. Btw i DID NOT kill elsa. I mean who kills elsa in the first chapter!?!?!?!!! so comment plz. I couldn't care less if you vote just comment. I need comments to write more

      -jelsafan101