Chapter Three

Meridas P.o.v

I was sitting in algebra with Anna and Flynn. I leaned over to Anna and whispered "I wonder where jack is, I saw him on the bus?" She turned her head toward me "He is probably just skipping. you know he hates algebra" she said. We laughed and texted for each other for the beginning of the class when someone came through the door. It was jack and he didn't look so good. He hat cuts on his face and his hands were bandaged. I heard people whispering behind us. "ahh Mr. Overland, glad you joined us. Take your seat." "No I need Anna" Anna rose from her seat "Jack, what is it and what happened to your face." she said. He looked at her in the eyes "it's elsa" he said very seriously. without hesitation Anna left the room with jack. Mr. Henderson was yelling at them to stay in the classroom. As soon as they left I whipped out my phone and started texting like crazy. I started a group text with Hiccup And Rapunzel.

Merida- M

Rapunzel-R

Hiccup-H

M- Does anyone know what happened to jack?!?!?!?!

R- NO! I just saw him run past my class with Anna

H-No, what r u talking about

Then I started to text jack.

M- Jack what happened to you?!?!

M- Where did you guys go!

M- What happened to Elsa?

He didnt reply. So I put my phone in my back pocket at sat there for the rest of the class watching Mr. Henderson freak out. By the time class ended, Mr. Henderson just stopped freaking out. We exited the class my phone buzzed from my pocket. I checked who it was. It was Anna texting Hiccup, Rapunzel, and I to go to the hospital asap. 'what the hell is going on here' I thought.

Jack's P.o.v

As we arrived at the Hospital, they rolled her to the emergency room . Anna and I tried to follow they wouldn't let us in. We had to wait in the emergency room waiting area. We waited almost two hours until hiccup, Rapunzel, and Merida came in to the Hospital. I called them over to us "hey. guys over here!" I called. They spotted us and came over. "what the he'll is going on here" Merida asked frantically. "Come sit down and ill tell you." Anna said very calmly as she patted the seat next to her. "so, it all started when elsa and jack got off the bus and she forgot her purse on the seat.jack was going to give it back to her when he saw it. She was being strangled by aster. jack was REALLY mad and angry at that point and without thinking he ran up and punched him. they fought until jack won and then he remembered elsa was still there. She was unconius on the floor by the time he got to her so he took her to the clinic. There the nurse called 911 and bandaged him up." she explained as they came towards us and sat down.

We sat there for another two hours. Merida was playing on her phone, rapunzel was drawing in her notebook, Hiccup was reading a book, Anna had fallen asleep, and I was staring off in space like a mindless zombie. I had finally snapped out of whatever I was in and merida caught my eye. She was glued to her phone with a look of determination on her face while she was tapping the screen like a mad woman. Suddenly, her eyes widened like they were going to pop out of her head and she stopped tapping the screen. Her hands started shaking like crazy. "I can't take this anymore!" she exclaimed as she shot up from her seat. Anna woke up and looked at her along with the rest of us. "I've been playing this game for 2 HOURS! and I can't get past 5! curse this stupid bird!" she said as she shoved her phone into everyone's face. I looked at her high score of 4. (A/N: she's been playing flappy bird btw) Anna rose up and argued"my unconscious sister is in the ER and your freaking out over a BIRD!" "wel-" Merida was cut of by a doctor announcing the name, "Elsa Arens" the rest of us rose up. "Shes gonna be fine" he said. we all sighed in relif. "but, she has bruised her windpipe and will not be able to speak for a few weeks. You guys can go see her if you want."

Elsa's P.o.v

I woke up and all I could see were blurry green blobs. walking around me. I felt like I was moving but I couldn't move I was just laying there There was a big bright light shinning on me. It was pretty intense. The lightest like it was getting brighter and brighter until I couldn't take it and closed my eyes again.

Hello again! I hope u liked this chapter. Btw Elsa's not dead she's just....uhhh...... sleeping, yeah sleeping.

-jelsafan101