Chapter Four

Elsa's P.o.v

~Elsa's Nightmare~

I woke up and looked around. I was in a room where the walls, celling, and floor was white. I was even in all white. any way I looked around room and there was i be wall will just a big mirror on it. I stepped a little closer to it and looked at myself. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a black shadow race actors the room. I Quickly shotmyhead around to find a black horse charging at me. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me away from the horse and suddenly tripped blacking out in the process. I jolted up from the ground and checked my surroundings. I was laying in a Forrest and the leaves were browns, yellows, and reds, obviously it's fall. I was wearing green skinny jeans, striped long sleeved shirt, brown vest, and tan boots. I got up and heard rumbling in the bushes. Then the wind picked up. "elsa" the trees whispered. They kept calling my name over and over again. I was freaking out. I heard a russling behind me and turned around to see the black horse again so I ran. as far and as fast as u could from it. I didn't care if it was chasing me or not I just had the instict to look behind me. as I turned my head I could see the horse still chasing me.as I turned my head I crashed into this glass wall. I started to back up only to have my back hit another wall. I was trapped in a giant box. I heard the sound of rushing water and I looked down at my feet. Water was already filling up the box, it was already at my ankles. I kicked and punched the glass several times but there wasn't even a single crack. the water was already at my neck so I took one last breath and dove under. I looked at my reflection and a little voice in my head said 3 little words "this isn't real".(A/N: DIVERGENT!) I tapped the glass with my finger 3 times and the glass shattered. I was lying there wet on the ground. I had several cuts on my arms from the shattered glass. I could hear footsteps coming towards me. i tried to move but i couldnt. A black figure with hipnotizing yellow eyes hovered above me. "i will get you soon my dear" and then i blacked out.

Punzie's P.o.v

We walked into the room only to find elsa on the hospital bed with a brace on her neck. She was asleep so we all went into the mini living room she had me, Merida, and hiccup sat on the sofa while jack and anna sat in the chairs next to the bed. It way so silent you could hear a pin drop. " hey do you guys-" i stopped in mid sentance because little cuts started to form on elsas arm. She slowly opened her eyes and turned her head towards us. she smiled faintly and tried to speak. her smile faded when nothing came out. she looked a the rest of body and was a little freaked out but when she saw the scars on her arms she stared to freak out like crazy. I went over to her and tried to calm her down. she kept trying to talk so jack handed her a notepad. she scribbled on it and handed it back to jack. "what is going on? where did these cuts come from? why is there a brace on my neck? Why cant I talk?" he read. " your in the hospital, the cuts just kind of appered while you were asleep, and aster bruised your windpipe" i told her. before she could ask anymore questions the doctor came in. " oh your awake miss arens! hi im dr. blue." he said while shaking elsas hand. " im just here to inform you that you are free to go home". we all cheered, but before the doctor could leave elsa wrote something on the paper. "can i take this brace off?" jack read. " yes, but no talking and only eat soft foods for the next 2 weeks." he said and left the room. she undid the velcrow and took the brace off to reveal a big bruise around her whole neck. 

After we signed elsa out of the hospital we all pilled into hiccups green 2014 ford f-150 xl. Merida took shotgun so me, anna, and elsa sat in the back and jack on the floor. his truck is huge!

Elsa P.o.v

While we were in the car I downloaded this app that turns text to speach so i dont have to write eveything. once we reached my house it was raining so jack took his umbrella and helped me and anna out of the car to my front porch. Anna raced inside. I took out my phone and said "thanks for everything". then i did some thing unexpected i kissed his cheek and went inside.

A/N: Hey guys! how do you like my update? ive got  question for you?

Should this book end with

Merricup

or 

Hiccstrid

Ive gotten requests for both so im asking you now.

see you later-----? What should i call you guys??

exuse my ghram crackers, they suck.

-Jelsafan101 ❤❤❤