chapter five

OK so the votes are in and this book is gonna be......... hicstrid. sorry if u wanted merricup but don't stop reading because there will be merricup and hiccstrid moments. please don't hate me cuz I personally ship both.

Elsa's P.o.v

~2 weeks later~

I woke up to birds chirping and the sun shone brightly in my eyes. i got up took a shower, and changed into a purple off shoulder blouse and white jeans. i put my hair in a French braid and applied light make up to my face. i also put make up on my neck and to the scars on my arms. i was still freaking out about that dream I had in the hospital. i pushed it to the back of my head and skipped down the stairs to the kitchen. "looks like someone's in a good mood" my mom said putting chocolate pancakes in front of Anna an I. my eyes lit up "thanks mom" I said and started to eat them. i loved chocolate so does Anna.  "so how's your neck elsa" Anna asked me with a mouth    of full pancakes.  "fine. I feel a lot better now." I replied. "so are you exited that today is your birthday!" she practically screamed. "oh Anna please I don't want this day to be any diffrent than yesterday" "oh" she said setting her eyes downcast. after we ate a horn honked outside our house. Anna and I went out to find hiccup sitting there in his truck with the rest of our friends. we got in the car. i sat next to Jack while she sat next to punzie. "happy birthday" he whispered into my ear "thanks" I whispered back.

Jacks P.o.v

as soon as we got to school Elsa went straight to her locker. while the rest of us snuck into the janitors closet. "so everyone ready for tonight?" I asked them. "yeah me and merida got the cake, punzie and Anna have the decorations. but the big question is did you get the present?" hiccup asked "yeah, my mom said I can pick it up after school and Anna are you sure that Elsa has ice skating practice?" I said "yes absolutely sure" she answered me. "OK operation best birthday ever is a go!" punzie said and put her hand in front of her. we all put are hands in the middle and yelled "break!"

Elsa's P.o.v

after a long day of classes I went to the ice rink in the school. as I was putting on my ice skates I kept thinking about how weird everyone was acting today but I shook it off and went onto the rink. i did a few laps around the rink before my favorite sing came on the loud speakers. "the snow glows white on the mountain tonight not a foot print to be seen" the song sang. i started dancing to it and doing tricks. "the cold never bothered me anyway" and I finished with my signiture pose. as I looked around I saw a big crowd staring at me wide eyed. then one person started to clap, then another,  before I knew it the whole place was clapping and cheering. I bowed and quickly exited the rink.

I walked down the street and stopped at the stop sign. when the light turned green I started to walk again but a car was racing full speed towards me. i waited for impact and....

A/N:Mwhahahahahahahahahaha I'm so evil. who likes my cliffhangers huh? Mhahahahahahahaahahahahahahah

just kidding! no cliffhanger!

The car fortunately stopped right when it was about to hit me.

(you thought was gonna hit her didn't you?)

I was so shaken up at the moment that I ran all the way home. I opened the door and the whole house was dark. "Anna?" I asked. I turned on the light and saw that the whole living room was blue with snowflakes and on the coffee table with a cake on it. hiccup, merida, punzie and Anna jumped from behind the couch and yelled "happy birthday Elsa!" "aww thanks guys" I said and gave them all hugs, but I noticed something was missing. "hey where's jack?" I asked. "oh he's probably still comming back from- somewhere" hiccup said "OK...." I replied. we heard someone pull up into my driveway. i went out side to find a light blue 2015 Chevy comaro. the drivers door opened and out walked jack. he came over to me and I gave him a hug. "nice ride" I complimented "u like it?" "yea" "good cuz its yours" he said handing me the keys. my smile faded "what?" "yep happy birthday" "your serious?" "uh, yeah". I hugged him so freaking tight "thank you, thank you, thank you" I kept saying. I pulled away with the brightest smile "but how did you Get this?" "haven't you for gotten I'm Jackson overland" oh yeah his grandfather was the creator of the dreamwork company, but even though he was rich his parents would never buy him a car, so I cocked my eyebrow at him. "OK I may or may not be mowing the lawn for the next year but hey it's worth it for my best friend." "aww thanks. let go inside" we went onside and everyone was staring at us. "so did you like it" merida said "no. I LOVED IT!" "that's great so know we can get this party started!" merida said as she cranked up the music. we all started dancing like maniacs.